What bags for a 2023 Explore?

bbrebis

Region
Europe
Hi,
I've just bought that ebike and have 2 back panniers from my former bike I can install on the rear rack. The problem is I cannot install front panniers (no attachment) or a handlebar bag because of the position of the front light. What other bags could be installed on that ebike? The space between the two centre bars seems too small to put something on the top bar...

Ideally, I'd need 20l more capacity.

Thank you for your ideas!

Attachments

• MY23ExploreEplus1DD_ColorAMistyForest.jpg
    MY23ExploreEplus1DD_ColorAMistyForest.jpg
    397.2 KB · Views: 123
Maybe something that attaches to the front forks?

Maybe something that attaches to the front forks?

But there's no holes in them.

Oh OK! Does it really stay put and does not slide downwards?
@bbrebis I do not know. I have used Tetrarack M2 on the rear of my e-MTB. The point is, there are very few racks that could be installed on the Full Suspension MTB with a dropper seat post, and the Tetrarack M2 turned out to be very good! (To further stabilize it, we protected the chain-stay with soft adhesive tape and used strong glue to reinforce the zip-ties).

I trust the Topeak Tetrarak solution but am happy I do not need to walk in your shoes!

@DaveMatthews I'm afraid the OMM might be unavailable in Europe. At least it was unavailable for several times I wanted to buy it.

Hi,
I've just bought that ebike and have 2 back panniers from my former bike I can install on the rear rack. The problem is I cannot install front panniers (no attachment) or a handlebar bag because of the position of the front light. What other bags could be installed on that ebike? The space between the two centre bars seems too small to put something on the top bar...

Ideally, I'd need 20l more capacity.

Thank you for your ideas!
How are you enjoying the bike so far, and how does the new Sport2 motor with the 75nm feel? I currently have a Giant Fastroad Ex Pro, but with the 500 watt battery, and having the 625watt would alleviate some of the range anxiety I have on rides longer than 50 miles. Thanks.

How are you enjoying the bike so far, and how does the new Sport2 motor with the 75nm feel? I currently have a Giant Fastroad Ex Pro, but with the 500 watt battery, and having the 625watt would alleviate some of the range anxiety I have on rides longer than 50 miles. Thanks.
I like it very much, and it's working flawlessly. It has a very reactive 85 nm motor and a 800 Wh battery. The battery was the key point for me because I need to be able to ride at least 60 miles on all kinds of roads. I also find the ergonomic well thought out and the seat comfortable. For now, I fail to see cons apart from putting bags on it, which could be more convenient.

Back