Pace 500 Limited Edition Delivery Dates?

LoNYC

Anyone have any updated info on expected shipping dates for limited edition 500s? Ever since they sold out, estimates on arrival dates no longer appear.

I see on this forum that people who ordered them in late April are receiving them now. I ordered on 24th May. I chose it over the ST I wanted because the website indicated it would be in stock in just 6 days but a few hours after I placed my order, it was updated to 15 days. I was hoping I had snagged the last bike of a shipment as my confirmation email said it would be received on it beefier the date indicated when I placed my order. Unfortunately it is neither 6 nor 15 days which would have been yesterday. I got an email last night telling me they haven’t forgotten about my bike but we’re backed up but no indication on dates. Does anyone have more info?

This was posted on the Facebook Forum .........

Hi Everyone! We know a lot of you that pre-ordered the Pace 500 Limited Edition are wondering where it is. Well, GOOD NEWS! 80% of these bikes are now in the warehouse and the other 20% are on the way and should be arriving in less than 10 days from the factory. Even better news, these have all started shipping out. Please be on the look out for your tracking number over the course of the next week. You will receive an email with the tracking number as soon as the bike is processed for shipping. We are processing them in the order in which they were received.

As mentioned previously, please give us a little grace during this unprecedented time as the team is working SO VERY HARD to get all the bikes out quickly! Our warehouse staff has not sheltered at home a single day since this started, and just the opposite actually, they are now working nights and weekends just to keep up with the demand, while also ensuring safe practices to keep everyone healthy!

Moreover, as a way to get caught up more quickly and on the heels of cities/counties reopening, we are putting in place an ALL HANDS ON DECK approach to support the warehouse team, and sending the majority of our staff that was working from home into the warehouse to help. We are re-deploying our entire organization to work on receiving and shipping in an effort to restore a normal service level, which means they won't be available to respond to emails or phone calls as quickly during this time.
Our entire staff will be working in the warehouse through June 15th. As this may cause an interruption in customer support and you may not be able to reliably reach us via email or telephone, please know that your place in the queue is not lost and we will be getting back to you once available. Please know that our number-one priority is shipping your order out.
From all of us at Aventon, we want to extend our appreciation for your continued support!

This was posted on the Facebook Forum .........

Hi Everyone! We know a lot of you that pre-ordered the Pace 500 Limited Edition are wondering where it is. Well, GOOD NEWS! 80% of these bikes are now in the warehouse and the other 20% are on the way and should be arriving in less than 10 days from the factory. Even better news, these have all started shipping out. Please be on the look out for your tracking number over the course of the next week. You will receive an email with the tracking number as soon as the bike is processed for shipping. We are processing them in the order in which they were received.

As mentioned previously, please give us a little grace during this unprecedented time as the team is working SO VERY HARD to get all the bikes out quickly! Our warehouse staff has not sheltered at home a single day since this started, and just the opposite actually, they are now working nights and weekends just to keep up with the demand, while also ensuring safe practices to keep everyone healthy!

Moreover, as a way to get caught up more quickly and on the heels of cities/counties reopening, we are putting in place an ALL HANDS ON DECK approach to support the warehouse team, and sending the majority of our staff that was working from home into the warehouse to help. We are re-deploying our entire organization to work on receiving and shipping in an effort to restore a normal service level, which means they won't be available to respond to emails or phone calls as quickly during this time.
Our entire staff will be working in the warehouse through June 15th. As this may cause an interruption in customer support and you may not be able to reliably reach us via email or telephone, please know that your place in the queue is not lost and we will be getting back to you once available. Please know that our number-one priority is shipping your order out.
From all of us at Aventon, we want to extend our appreciation for your continued support!
Thank you! Never thought to check Facebook. This is very helpful and encouraging :)

Yes, No place near me. Never seen an Ebike around here.:oops: I may have the first!:)
I haven’t seen any around here either. My local hardware stores services bikes so I sent it to them. He’s not familiar with Aventon but has assembled Treks and other ebikes. I’m in Long Island, NY at the moment. Where are you? Assembly looks relatively easy from the video so you should be fine, especially if you are handy.

I would do it myself anyway. Worked on bikes when I was a kid but have had a motorcycle for 50 years till last year and always did my own work. We moved here to Moneta VA a couple years ago when we retired. We have a lot of retired people that come here from NJ. It is a big vacation spot before they make the move.

Today’s the big day! It’s out for delivery! Anybody know if the limited edition comes with a quick release front wheel in case I want to throw it in the trunk? (The quick release one on the video has a black nut and the pictures are chrome so probably not :() I watched the video and it doesn’t look too hard to handle so will most likely ride it back when ready.

Today’s the big day! It’s out for delivery! Anybody know if the limited edition comes with a quick release front wheel in case I want to throw it in the trunk? (The quick release one on the video has a black nut and the pictures are chrome so probably not :() I watched the video and it doesn’t look too hard to handle so will most likely ride it back when ready.
Nutted axle.

I would do it myself anyway. Worked on bikes when I was a kid but have had a motorcycle for 50 years till last year and always did my own work. We moved here to Moneta VA a couple years ago when we retired. We have a lot of retired people that come here from NJ. It is a big vacation spot before they make the move.
Just curious - does “the move” refer to Florida or something more permanent?

That was quick! Thanks. A little disappointing but I guess I won‘t need to remove it much. Should be riding!
It's going to be fine - ride it ;)! I know you're feeling a little nervous, but once you get on it and see how easy the controls are, you're going to be fine. If you're worried about too much get up and go, just turn the PAS off and ride home without it.

Once you get it home, you'll have lots of time to familiarize yourself with all the settings and adjust to whatever you're most comfortable with...

Last edited:
Back