Pace 500 Limited Edition Delivery Dates?

So I picked up my bike today and rode home! I love it!!! I switched to PAS 0 at stops and turns until I was more familiar with it and my ride became a lot less “jerky”. My ride is mostly flat and drivers are very respectful (country roads) so it was a lot less stressful than I had expected. After a few minutes at home I went back out to wide road and took her up to PAS 5 which was fun. I rode 10 miles but not sure exactly how much exercise I got because of the assist. This thing is awesome!

The only thing I wasn’t sure about is the throttle. I tried toggling back and forth and nothing much happened. Is it supposed to maintain your speed without pedaling? If so, either it was not installed properly or is switched off or maybe I have to keep it pressed the whole time. I couldn’t see any change on the display screen when I toggled back and forth.

Size small is perfect for me (5’ 4”) and the upper tube is not hard at all to swing my leg over. Very cool bike.

So happy for you - post a picture when you get a chance!

Mine came last night. Thought I would just unpack box but got a little carried away.😁 still have to adj for me, and put a couple small things on. Throttle seemed the same as LoNYC . Will look at display today. Tested on stand. Only problem I ran into was , the person that put the handlebar assembly together either put neck and display on backwards or all controls. I turned the first 180. 20200609_205028.jpg

Finished and went for test ride. Went 5 miles. I personally dont feel the the PAS1 is to much to start off in. Have a couple steep hills could only get up to about 15 MPH. It is alot of fun though!

Just went for another ride. Much more fun to explore neighbourhood than in a car. Figured out the the throttle - you have to keep it pressed the whole time and do a quarter turn with the pedals to get it going. It goes up to 20 mph. If you lift your finger to slow down, you have to engage pedals again when you press it down again. Haven’t figured out how to hold it steady at different speeds yet but it was fun.

Haven’t figured out how to hold it steady at different speeds yet but it was fun.
There is a kit - display and controller, ~$200. It will get you a "cruise" mode, so you wouldn't have to hold finger on the throttle. I think it also has an option to disable mandatory 1/4 pedal turn before activating PAS or throttle, but I would think twice before disabling it.

Been out a few times now.😀 For me my driveway, it is uphill so starting out in PAS1 is great. If I turn the one way I can go about 2.5 miles without even peddling. Coming back is another story. Coming back even in PAS 5 and in a gear 3 or 4 I get about 16 mph best. maybe a little better in some short areas. Used about 3 bars in 15 miles (approx). I am very happy as far as the bike goes maybe wish it had a little more torque. Downhill or in flats I can get up to 26 to 31 mph. Moved speed limiter all the way up.😁

There is a kit - display and controller, ~$200. It will get you a "cruise" mode, so you wouldn't have to hold finger on the throttle. I think it also has an option to disable mandatory 1/4 pedal turn before activating PAS or throttle, but I would think twice before disabling it.
Agreed - while not having to hold it down would be nice, best to have the 1/4 turn for protection. My end goal is a bit of exercise though so I think I will avoid making it even easier to cruise. PAS alone lets you get pretty far without pedaling as it is as noted by Bill1031. Still I am a bit sore so I must’ve done something! Or I am really out of shape!

Agreed - while not having to hold it down would be nice, best to have the 1/4 turn for protection. My end goal is a bit of exercise though so I think I will avoid making it even easier to cruise. PAS alone lets you get pretty far without pedaling as it is as noted by Bill1031. Still I am a bit sore so I must’ve done something! Or I am really out of shape!
:eek:🤣

Back