Overwhelmed with options-- help me choose

I ride my Sport almost every day and am amazed at how nice it rides. But, as any Ebike addict will admit, you want more. I really want to ride a Bulls Iconic or a R and M Super Deelight or my Frey CC if it ever shows up. I got a feeling I am going to be sitting on inventory when and if my Frey ever shows up!!

I've been reading through the forums and am feeling overwhelmed. I need some help sorting through all my options. I'm 5'3" about 150lbs, and plan to use the bike for recreation, probably not more than 20-40 miles at a time every week or two. I will mostly be on paved bike roads, but will need to tackle some decently sloped, long hills too, and don't want to worry about having enough power to get up those. My budget is $1000-2000ish. I've had the opportunity to test ride the Aventon Pace 350, 500, Model M/Y, Townie 8D, and Pedego Interceptor. The only one I didn't like of those was the Townie (no throttle). Pedego was great, but super $$$. Here are the bikes I've been looking into and considering:

1) Rad City Step Thru Commuter Bike V3
2) Rad City Step Thru 1
3) Himiway All Terrain Step Thru
4) Ride1Up 700/500
5) Electric Bike Company Model M
6) Aventon Pace 500- liked it a lot except the super-quick acceleration at the start.
7) Aventon Pace 350- liked it but didn't have quite the speed of the 500
8) Espin Flow (great Black Friday sale now)
9) Magnum UI6
10) Blix Sol
11) Blix Aveny
12) Tower Beach Babe
13) Biktrix Stunner LT Medium
14) Biktrix Swift

What are your thoughts/recommendations when comparing these bikes?
Haven't been on here for a while, and wondering what you bought, and how you like it? I see you included the Ride1Up. I liked that one, but didn't get to test it. I would have had to wait a few months for that, so it got eliminated. Many of the ones listed here I tested, and they either didn't have a throttle, had a rear mounted motor, were extremely heavy, or just too long of a bike, as the Electric Bike Company's is.

Haven't been on here for a while, and wondering what you bought, and how you like it? I see you included the Ride1Up. I liked that one, but didn't get to test it. I would have had to wait a few months for that, so it got eliminated. Many of the ones listed here I tested, and they either didn't have a throttle, had a rear mounted motor, were extremely heavy, or just too long of a bike, as the Electric Bike Company's is.
Hi there- I ended up going with the Espin Flow. They had a great sale for Black Friday, and it was the best value for the components. I still haven’t received it though I ordered on 11/25. Should be soon though!! Good luck with your decision!

Reactions: BET
Back