Overstock on BH Easymotion Bikes over 50% off on some models

Lenny

Hey ebike community, we have some older models of hardtail and full suspension emtb's that may interest you. These models still carry BH's warranty and have all been checked out. I have around 8-10 of each model left so we're just blowing out the prices on them to make room for some newer stuff. We do have to charge a flat rate for shipping because of our slim margins on these ebikes, but it's still a steal for what you get.

Here are just a few of the deals we have.

REBEL LYNX 5.5 27.5 PW Lite - Original retail price $3799 | Now $2050

(Link Removed - No Longer Exists)

No wonder crazy Lenny has an overstock of bikes. When you add a bike to cart on mobile there's no way to view or go to the cart. Must resort to desktop version to see the link to go to cart.

No wonder crazy Lenny has an overstock of bikes. When you add a bike to cart on mobile there's no way to view or go to the cart. Must resort to desktop version to see the link to go to cart.
They just launched a completely new web site. Could be a glitch yet.

Hey e-bike community, we have some older models of hardtail and full suspension emtb's that may interest you. These models still carry BH's warranty and have all been checked out. I have around 8-10 of each model left so we're just blowing out the prices on them to make room for some newer stuff. We do have to charge a flat rate for shipping because of our slim margins on these e-bikes, but it's still a steal for what you get.
Here are just a few of the deals we have.
REBEL LYNX 5.5 27.5 PW Lite - Original retail price $3799 | Now $2050

This is a great deal for these 2018 BH Ebikes... at half the price of the MSRP. ;)

I have a few different EBikes including the BH Rebel Lynx 5.5 with the Yamaha PW-X motor and its one of my favorites.

1580533833959.png

1580533596543.png

1580533649115.png

Attachments

• 1580533694774.png
    1580533694774.png
    511.6 KB · Views: 820
Last edited:
Right, and the same bike is showing up on the current BH website as of Feb 2020. Would be good to know how fresh the batteries are in these overstocks.

Right, and the same bike is showing up on the current BH website as of Feb 2020. Would be good to know how fresh the batteries are in these overstocks.

The Yamaha batteries are put into a sleep mode when they are built until they are taken out of the box by the end-user. Battery drain is negligible. BH also gives you a 2 year warranty on the battery. Not to mention, at 50% off, you could take that savings and easily buy another battery or two as backup.

What does the 'LITE' version entail? Seems like a steal-deal.

EDIT: Seems to be the PW motor, the next model up, non-'lite' is the PW-X.
I would be good with either. I already have a 'PW' and it's great.
Would you consider this were it not 1/2 price ?? Appears if you get a large enough frame they seat you more upright : As though It's an on off road setup.

What does the 'LITE' version entail? Seems like a steal-deal.

EDIT: Seems to be the PW motor, the next model up, non-'lite' is the PW-X.
I would be good with either. I already have a 'PW' and it's great.

I have both Shimano and Yamaha mid-drive motors... the PW-X is my go-to favorite. ;)

What these prices reflect is that Dealers Make a Great Mark up. 50% off means he's churning some cash to pay off Consignments : Funny how you never see Deals like this with the Big 3 : Trek Giant and Specialized . Of those 3 Giant appears to have the best Prices : But they are all Good looking > When I was into Dirt Bikes it had to Be Honda : Road Bikes Yamaha's

With this E-Bikes Big Brand Name doesn't seem to Matter : Or does it ?

BH is tons better then any of those 3.

Trek, Specialized, Giant= cracked frames , broken bottom brackets, non working or very flimsy displays, only 2 year warranty.
The fact that they have many dealers doesn't help, if you have to go to the shop every week...

Lennys is prob. Nr. 1 BH dealer in US, they've ordered many and they are by far the most reliable ebikes out there and with the best warranty.
5 years or Lifetime warranty if you register online. 2years on the battery.

For those who are looking for a BH Yamaha PW hardtail or Gravel bike... here is an amazing deal for new in box models. ;)

EDIT: Well, that did not last long... someone must have purchased the entire remaining stock of 48 today. Anyone here on EBR?

1580787338872.png

Last edited:
They have the BH ATOM X LYNX 5 27.5 + PRO e ... (Link Removed - No Longer Exists)

View attachment 44847
I bought this very bike back beginning of December 2019. I called about the Lynx 6 which at that time was offered for $1980 having every intention to buy it, but during our lengthy conversation I was offered the Atom X for $2050, $2250 delivered to my door. I didn’t hesitate. My point? Call them and engage in a conversation, it pays off.

I did ask how they were offering these kinds of prices when everyone else was closer to $4000. I knew Crazy Lenny had lower prices from volume buys. In the case of BH I was told that they bought their remaining inventory of bikes in USA. Salesperson, whether true or not, said their cost before the inventory buy out was $800 more than the $2050 I paid. I’m also pretty confident that as that inventory dwindles the price may go up.

My buying experience with Crazy Lenny was exemplary.

Back