Ordered a new Domane HP today

So it looks like 116 link is the only chain available. Does that work with removing a link or two?
Made more updates to the post. Shimano specs weight at 114 link but sells as 116 so I was tricked. Yes, can remove links.

I bought a Domane HP+ May 21st this spring. Wondered if I had the 85 Nm software upgrade for my Bosch Performance Line Speed motor. My software version for the motor is 1.0.2.0. I did ask the dealer to upgrade all the software, Kiosk, Battery, Motor before I picked up the bike.

Got this email back from Bosch tech support, sounds like there is a later software version for this motor. If you want the 85Nm.

Thank you for contacting Bosch eBike Service!

The 85Nm update is available for the Performance Line Speed Drive Unit from model year 2020 onward. This update is accomplished via container file selection when updating your eBike's software via the Bosch Diagnostic Tool. The current software version for your Drive Unit is 1.1.5.0, so we would recommend that you bring your eBike to your local Bosch dealer for an update. During that update, you can request that the dealer install the 85Nm container file.

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact us via phone (833) BOSCH-EB (267-2432) or email at [email protected] . Please reference your case number 00025193.

Best Regards,

Chris

riding Trek E-bike.jpegBike is put away now . 24 F and snow on the ground.

I bought a Domane HP+ May 21st this spring. Wondered if I had the 85 Nm software upgrade for my Bosch Performance Line Speed motor. My software version for the motor is 1.0.2.0. I did ask the dealer to upgrade all the software, Kiosk, Battery, Motor before I picked up the bike.

Got this email back from Bosch tech support, sounds like there is a later software version for this motor. If you want the 85Nm.

Thank you for contacting Bosch eBike Service!

The 85Nm update is available for the Performance Line Speed Drive Unit from model year 2020 onward. This update is accomplished via container file selection when updating your eBike's software via the Bosch Diagnostic Tool. The current software version for your Drive Unit is 1.1.5.0, so we would recommend that you bring your eBike to your local Bosch dealer for an update. During that update, you can request that the dealer install the 85Nm container file.

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact us via phone (833) BOSCH-EB (267-2432) or email at [email protected] . Please reference your case number 00025193.

Best Regards,

Chris

View attachment 107693Bike is put away now . 24 F and snow on the ground.
Chris, bought mine on June 1st and it has 1.1.5.0. Definitely see your dealer.

Back