Ordered a Duo 3. A little worried about size also wondering about ship date.

Bjaardker

Region
USA
So I finally took the plunge and put in an order on a stepover Juggernaut Ultra Duo 3. As a person that tips the scales at over 340 I was excited to find a bike that could handle my weight but still have many of the options I was looking for.

At this point I have 2 concerns:

First is the size of the bike. I'm 6'0", but only have a 30" inseam. I got the 19" frame because it said 5'8" and taller, but I've spoken with folks who've said that a 19" frame can be really tall. Did I make a mistake going for the larger bike?

Second is a general question about timeframe. It's over 2 weeks now and my order is still listed as unfulfilled. Not a big deal because I realize they're building each one by order. I was just wondering if anyone had a recent experience on what their order turn around was.

Really looking forward to getting back into cycling after over 10 years away from it!

I have the duo 3, got one of the first shipments mid last year. Took about 8 months at that time for they were scarce for a while. Depending on your color choice and what was in stock you will get your bike though. I’m 6ft, 175 lbs, 32 inseam and the 19 frame fits me fine. My seat post is probably extended 5+ inches above the frame and I’m touching both feet toes/tips when stopped. Dropping the seat about 2 inches from mine will probably get your pedal stroke position about right for your inseam. I also have the A-bars for a more upright riding position. Had I gotten the 17.5 frame I would have worried about stroke extension and enough seat adjustability with my 32 inseam. I think you will be fine on the 19 frame.

I have the duo 3, got one of the first shipments mid last year. Took about 8 months at that time for they were scarce for a while. Depending on your color choice and what was in stock you will get your bike though. I’m 6ft, 175 lbs, 32 inseam and the 19 frame fits me fine. My seat post is probably extended 5+ inches above the frame and I’m touching both feet toes/tips when stopped. Dropping the seat about 2 inches from mine will probably get your pedal stroke position about right for your inseam. I also have the A-bars for a more upright riding position. Had I gotten the 17.5 frame I would have worried about stroke extension and enough seat adjustability with my 32 inseam. I think you will be fine on the 19 frame.
Awesome. Thank you. That makes me feel better about the height!

I'll let you all know how it works out when I get it.

Back