Nyon 2 Tile question

OleP

Region
Europe
I just got my Intuvia display updated to Nyon 2, so there is a lot new to read and learn.
Most symbols/tiles are easy to figure out, but a few things I have not been able to decode is one or two symbols in the speed icons (tile):
Nyon2_3.jpg

I suppose no 1 (arrow) is gear shift recommendation (up or down arrow), but I can not figure out what no 2 (rectangle with a vertical line in the middle are doing.
When driving a part or the whole of the horizontal line sometimes gets green, but I've not been able to decode why and when...

I have searched far and wide on Bosch websites and in the 'ebike Connect' program without being able to find a detailed description of the many small windows / tiles that can be selected.
Where to find them?
BR
Ole (in Denmark)

I do know the bar with the line through it represents your average (in the picture shown speed) the green bar shows if you are riding above or below your average.

I do know the bar with the line through it represents your average (in the picture shown speed) the green bar shows if you are riding above or below your average.
Thanks for the answer, but I'm not convinced as the average speed has its own tile and the horizontal bar gets partly green even if I ride way below average speed.
I'm still a bit puzzled.

Ride slower than average and the green bar will to be to the left, ride faster than average and it will be to the right of the line. I think it is an option if you don’t want to use a tile to display average.

Ride slower than average and the green bar will to be to the left, ride faster than average and it will be to the right of the line. I think it is an option if you don’t want to use a tile to display average.
I'll give it a try right now before it starts to rain and before dinner (it's 17:30 here in DK now) and report back - Thanks.

I'll give it a try right now before it starts to rain and before dinner (it's 17:30 here in DK now) and report back - Thanks.
Hi again - You are quite right. Moving bar to the left of the middle bar when below average and to the right when above. It was much easier to see now the sun is low and behind clouds.
Thank you for the help.

Back