Niner e9 Rip

decooney

Region
USA
Hi All, Happy Thanksgiving! Checking in on this site-forum, after helping a friend during Black Friday week to source an all-rounder eBike to "try at a deal". His first eMTB. Looking at the limited postings about Niner here on this site, I don't expect much of a response but what they hey, checking to see who's out here.

Buddy picked up a Niner e9 Rip size Large, 48% off retail. An overstock bike, from 2022. All the bits look good on paper. Seen a few fair reviews.

Cx Bosch Performance motor, 85NM, Rockshock Zebb and Fox Float, decent bits. He's a big guy go so 56lb is okay for him on an e-bike.

For Service and Warranty, he has support from his local bike shop and will be registered with Niner as soon as he gets it. Awaiting shipment now.

Why post?
Ninerbikes is in Fort Collins, CO, and I'm interested in USA brand bikes. I ride a Spec Levo Comp Carbon myself, and will now have a riding buddy.

Found this video of the EBMN guys comparing two of the different Niners. Seems like a capable bike for the novice-intermediate riding we do.

>>> Thought it would be fun to hear from other Niner bike owners here <<<. How's your Niner e- Bike so far for you, enjoying it?

Last edited:
Back