New York Area Auction of Electric Bikes (Specialized and HeyBike) for Non-Profit

nate_lynch

Hi All!

My New York City area non-profit is auctioning off two amazing electric bikes: a Specialized Haul ST E-Bike and a Heybike Ranger E-Bike. Check out the details below, and feel free to message me with any questions! One note: it's only available within the NYC area (either pickup or local shipping). Read on for details:

SpecializedHaul2_1_.jpeg

Be ready for anything with the Specialized Globe Haul ST E-bike! This electric bike can haul up to 419 pounds including bike and rider and has a range of up to 60 miles. It also boasts a standard rear rack as well as integrated front and rear lights. A patented FEND helmet is included in this bundle - lightweight, adjustable, foldable, and safety-certified. Your look will be complete with an I Bike NYC t-shirt by TA.
*Bundle must be picked up.

Heybike_1_.png

Reach new parts of NYC and beyond with the Heybike Ranger bike: a step-thru, foldable, and fat tire E-Bike! The Ranger bike has a 55 mile maximum range, 500W motor, and three levels of pedal-assist. This bundle also includes a foldable helmet by FEND and an ‘I Bike NYC’ tee.

Read more about the Ranger E-bike: https://www.heybike.com/products/he...m7na0_z25iNTp0XmsFPhM_yhGyI1nukgaAirUEALw_wcB

*Bundle must be picked up from the TA office.

Back