Auction: Electric Brompton AND Specialized Turbo Vado 3.0 (supports nonprofit)

nate_lynch

My New York City area non-profit is auctioning off two amazing electric bikes (Brompton and Specialized Turbo Vado 3.0) that you could win!!!! Read on for details:

MY21 Electric BromptonSpecialized Turbo Vado 3.0
Screen_Shot_2022-05-24_at_4.27.14_PM.png
95022-70_VADO-30-CSTBLK-SILREFL_FDSQ.jpeg

Shipping and eligibility: Anyone is eligible to bid online. The Brompton ebike must be picked up in person at our office: 111 John Street, New York New York, 10038. The Specialized ebike can be shipped anywhere in the continental U.S. Color of the Specialized is subject to change based on sizing but will likely be black.
Value: The value of the Brompton and Specialized ebikes are $3,800 and $3,250 respectively.
Who is running this auction: This auction supports Transportation Alternatives, which advocates for better walking, biking and public transit in New York City, as part of our annual benefit. You may have seen the new bike lane on the Brooklyn Bridge - this is something we have been pushing for for years! Learn more at transalt.org/about
Questions: Feel free to email me ([email protected]) if you have any questions about the auction, or sound off in the thread.
Link: https://www.32auctions.com/organizations/64164/auctions/125211?r=1&t=all

Back