New Voltbike Yukon 750 spotted

SuperGoop

Just saw this on EBR's latest video. Does anyone know the specs? I don't believe the Voltbike Yukon750 is announced yet. Suspension fork, integrated battery/controller and a lower top-tube.

Court said he will be commenting on all the ebikes featured in a separate video soon. Looking forward to that :)

2wpt18l.jpg

25qxaat.jpg

Bafang (8Fun motor) which is rated to 900w max output and 750w rated power.
Top Gun front suspension, battery Sanyo (by Panasonic) integrated into the frame.

I think it's 48 volts not sure on amps... sorry o_O My Dad has one but not sure on all the specs. Have to wait for @Court's vid for the confirmed deets.

Just read that the Voltbike Yukon 750 is available for ordering around September 15th! Still no mention of the exact battery specs.

It was posted yesterday in the above YouTube comment section by Voltbike directly. Quote:

VoltBike1 day ago
Hi Guy, Voltike Yukon 750 is our latest fat bike and will be available for ordering around September.15.

VoltBike19 hours ago
Hi Guy, we are planning to release another regular tires 26"x2.15" model later this year which will use mounting bike frame.

@Court mentioned at 6:13 that you can get the fenders and rack for $100. Is that available now, or do I need to wait. Right now, I only see the fenderless bike for US$1499. Will there be another version with fender and rack for US$1599?

The rack and fender listed at Voltbike.ca is US$69 each, and I am not sure if they will fit the Yukon 750.

UPDATE: "Yukon 750 Limited" is now available (with fender & rack) for US$1,599.

Last edited:
Standover Height:

This is of interest to me because I am not that tall at 5'8", and I prefer this style over the smaller folding ebike.

Comparing the Yukon 500 vs. Yukon 750, the top-tube is actually not that much lower despite looking like a steep drop. From the stock image, it looks like the Yukon 750's front suspension has the stem *much* higher than the Yukon 500 which makes the top-tube look like a steeper drop. It is to be expected since the suspension fork needs extra height for travel.

I drew a line on top of the tires which we know are around 29" diameter. Here are some comparison (Yukon 500, Yukon 750, RadRover) for thoughts.

Of these 3 ebikes, I think the Yukon 750 has the lowest standover height (most clearance). The RadRover has the lowest drop, but much of that is tucked beneath the seat.
15xl4sg.jpg

rixbi1.jpg

20tko3k.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks @Voltbike I have a few questions:

- Is the rattle/loose battery fixed (see video review), or was that just an isolated incident / beta version?
- Is the white colour matte or glossy?
- You mentioned you are planning a 26"x2.15" model later this year. Will the motor and battery be similar to the Yukon 750, or will it be a lower performance model. I am interested in smaller tires and lighter bike, but don't want to give up the 750W motor.

Thanks.

UPDATE: I ordered and received my Yukon 750 "Limited". I have over 300 km (186 miles) on it. I am happy to report the battery does not rattle at all. It is mounted firmly into the frame.

Last edited:
Hi @SuperGoop, thanks for your interest and feedback.
-We did not notice that much rattle issue on the other units we had for testing. However we are working with our mechanic how to improve the battery holder. Probably we will have to put some additional cushion inside the battery holder which would prevent this.
-The white color is with matte finish and black fenders. We don't do anymore white fenders, as it looks like people prefer them in black even that the frame is white.
-We are planning to have regular size tires mountain bike later in the winter, but it will feature 350w mid drive motor.

Hope this helps.

I must say it was a pleasure to speak with George today. He was very patient and helpful with my questions, which helped me make the purchase decision.

I just ordered the White Yukon 750 "Limited" with the fender, rack & rear light. I look forward to putting some mileage on it before winter arrives. I will report back my experience with it. Feel free to ask me questions.

I must say it was a pleasure to speak with George today. He was very patient and helpful with my questions, which helped me make the purchase decision.

I just ordered the White Yukon 750 "Limited" with the fender, rack & rear light. I look forward to putting some mileage on it before winter arrives. I will report back my experience with it. Feel free to ask me questions.
I love it when people pull the trigger! Enjoy!

Great job @SuperGoop. This will help also others looking for comparison.
Just would like to mention that we now offer the Yukon 750 fat bike completely loaded with fenders, rear rack and front and rear light connected to the battery.(Link Removed - No Longer Exists)
Hello Voltbike,

I like your 750W upgrade for 2016.

Q. Any chance or way to upgrade the front light? My son's (stolen) 2015 Yukon had the light and it was not a rugged light and broke off easily. Also, it was not bright at all.

Hi @Court,
Nice job showing us the new Yukon 750 and the new RadRover in Mexico. I haven't seen your new RadRover review yet, but can you tell us your opinion on which you liked better and why? I'm considering one of those two and would really like to hear your thoughts.

My White Yukon 750 Limited has shipped!

Back