New manufacturer? FLX

Actually, Court has done a cool review of the Flx Bike Trail that will give you some insight to this model. Search on the main EBR site for otherFLX models that he's reviewed and decide what you think :) of the brand. Since we have a section for Mountain & Trail bikes, I'm moving your post there.

Google Flux. There was a Kickstarter. Big sales. Lots of reviews. One here ~ last spring

Is it officially FLX?

I have a FLX attack (full suspension mtb) on order since September which should be arriving in a few weeks. I'll post my opinion on this forum once I have a chance to try it out.

-Neil

I rode a pre-production FLX Trail model. Seemed like a decent bike for the price. Since I rode it, though, some of the specs/components were changed to lower-spec versions. Specifically, the front suspension fork on the Trail was originally supposed to be a nice Epixon air fork but was later changed to a lower-end SR Suntour coil fork with hydraulic lockout.

@EddieJ Yeah, looks like the same bike from the same manufacturer. I don't fault the FLX team for ordering an existing off-the-shelf design. They did do some pre-production testing and design iteration in order to get the components right, so at least they did their due-diligence.

Although the FLX products seem pretty decent, I'm a bigger fan of what has been coming out of Juiced Riders and Rad Power of late, especially considering that replacement parts for the FLX motor (Bofeili) are hard to come by in North America because only FLX and Optibike sell Bofeili-equipped ebikes (AFAIK).

Back