New LCD

Dave1

Hi, I just got my volton alation. It looks like they have a different lcd. It is stuck in km when I want mph. Also it is cutting off power after 26kph (15mph) the bike should do 20mph before the cutoff. Is anybody familiar with this lcd? I googled the part# and couldn't find anything. I also tried pressing different combinations of buttons and nothing seems to work. Any help is appreciated. The bike didn't come with instructions for the lcd.

Attachments

• IMG_20141107_130359127.jpg
    IMG_20141107_130359127.jpg
    654 KB · Views: 494
I have no clue, my 500 came with the same LCD, but in shipping a lot went wrong, my bike, in general had too many issues for me. As far as the LDC goes, I didn't have a chance to mess with it as my bike didn't work outta the box. So I'm returning it for a refund. Joe is pretty cool and chill to talk to and deal with, I'd email request him or call and request to talk to him as he's the owner/founder and can probably help you out much faster than anyone else.

Alation 500 is a sweet looking bike, good luck man!

I did call Volton on Thursday and Friday. I haven't heard anything to date. Today is Saturday. I didn't buy an electric bike to go 15mph. I can do that by myself with a lighter bike.

Last edited:
I'm sorry to hear that, I've heard great things about Volton, but I haven't seen it in their product/s, only dealing with Joe himself. If I lived in Chicago, I'd probably buy from them as the servicing would (potentially) be easier; however being some 1800 miles away, I have decided to buy at local Bike shops only. Take care.

I heard back from Joe late yesterday and he sent me the pdf for the lcd. Problem solved.

Back