New Juiced Ripcurrent S Fat eBike

Amen. This is why we don't live in a nation where everyone drives a white Toyota Camry.

Hahaha guilty as charged. I drive an old white Toyota sedan...

About the fatbike 'fad' - for some reason I relate a lot more now that I understand they wanted a fat bike that is electric, not an electric bike with fat tires. Especially since fat bikes are so slow otherwise. They do look cool no doubt.

It's ironic when the biggest ding against ebikes among newcomers is their range, and now electric fatbike sales are booming...

Andrew at Schwalbe USA says the world wide fat bike market is dead so they’re not developing any more fat bike tires. What a mistake! They felt fat bikes were a trend, but left out the emerging fat ebike market, hence, there will be no Schwalbe street / trail tires developed. I bought a set of Vee Rubber 26 x 3.5 road tires for my RCS. If the bike ever shows up, I will make a few road trips with the Kendas then Likely switch over to the Vee Rubber Speedsters.
2.5 - 3.00” tires offer excellent results. Nearly as effective, in my limited experience....
If someone did a comfort frame that could run 3-4” tires, I might consider it. Talking with the busiest bike shops here indicates FB sales are flat and seriously dropping off.

Hahaha guilty as charged. I drive an old white Toyota sedan...

About the fatbike 'fad' - for some reason I relate a lot more now that I understand they wanted a fat bike that is electric, not an electric bike with fat tires. Especially since fat bikes are so slow otherwise. They do look cool no doubt.

It's ironic when the biggest ding against ebikes among newcomers is their range, and now electric fatbike sales are booming...
And it's not even riding season yet.

2.5 - 3.00” tires offer excellent results. Nearly as effective, in my limited experience....
If someone did a comfort frame that could run 3-4” tires, I might consider it. Talking with the busiest bike shops here indicates FB sales are flat and seriously dropping off.

Were those sales dropping of electric FBs?

Coming from an aluminum road bike to the CCS which I just got, I can't quite fathom the appeal of the fatbike. The CCS is already a little difficult to maneuver when parking and bringing indoors and such. I guess when you strap a motor onto something, you have more margin to do silly things (see dudes driving full size pickups with an empty bed 24/7). The CCS already feels like a couch to me.

I guess I'll be a hater until I try one :). Any idea of the energy usage of these, e.g. 10-20% more watts per mile vs the CCS?

Hi how are you. Did you ever buy a Biktrix bike ? I thought I read that you considering buying one? Because I am considering a Biktrix Juggernaut Uktra FS.
What’s your thoughts on a Juiced HyperFat 1000? ( Anyone please give your thoughts on the HyperFat 1000)
This isn’t my first e bike.

Thanks

Hi how are you. Did you ever buy a Biktrix bike ? I thought I read that you considering buying one? Because I am considering a Biktrix Juggernaut Uktra FS.
What’s your thoughts on a Juiced HyperFat 1000? ( Anyone please give your thoughts on the HyperFat 1000)

Thanks
No I just mentioned that they seem like a good value like Juiced, but there are some differences. I don't know enough about the different parts to have an opinion, though Juiced is cheaper definitely if you want bigger batteries.

Thanks
Given Bafangs history with new motors I'd lean towards the MAC used by Juiced. ebikes.ca has a good calculator where you can run some scenarios looking at what a great climber a MAC can be. I've seen a sample the Bafang and it is a ig step forward, I'm just not one to buy first model year of anything. ( I did with an early BBS01, now there is a parts problem) That said, Roshan Biktrix is great about supporting and honoring warranty.

Given Bafangs history with new motors I'd lean towards the MAC used by Juiced. ebikes.ca has a good calculator where you can run some scenarios looking at what a great climber a MAC can be. I've seen a sample the Bafang and it is a ig step forward, I'm just not one to buy first model year of anything. ( I did with an early BBS01, now there is a parts problem) That said, Roshan Biktrix is great about supporting and honoring warranty.

Before I bought a bike from Roshan, I was interested in the HF1000 but delays on delivery made me go with the Ultra. Still would love to try one.

Before I bought a bike from Roshan, I was interested in the HF1000 but delays on delivery made me go with the Ultra. Still would love to try one.

Hello, Thanks replying to me thread. I like and wish to purchase a Juiced Bikes HyperFat 1000 but when I emailed them asking about a sales date they are dancing around the answer. So I kept pressing and than they said that they are waiting for batteries to arrive! So are the HyperFat’s being made now or are they going to start to build them once the batteries arrive! If that’s the case than people interested in buying one could be looking at a July or later delivery, that’s my thoughts. I can only speculate when Juiced Bikes won’t give a straight answer. I will for full disclosure say that I have a CrossCurrent S and it’s very good but I am interested in the HyperFat too.
I am also considering the Biktrix Juggernaut because of the sales and delivery dates. First they will have a Pre order for a month than the sales, like I said that could take a delivery date into the mid summer. Come on Juiced !! Produce the bikes you have customers waiting. Lastly , I hope you ironed out the issues with the controller, Motor and torque sensors.

Which Biktrix bike did you get ? Are you happy with it and do you like the Mid Drive Motor ?

Thanks,

Lenny

I'm a little surprised the CCS and the RCS are the same price - with the extra weight alone, I figure the RCS would have higher costs - maybe they have a lower margin on it?

Back