New Delite/SuperDelite/Homage4

Alinefx

Region
USA
Finally with Rohloff and Smart system +ABS. So glad i didnt pull the trigger last year. Cant wait for orders to open!

Here are the specs for the new Homage4, the one I will get.

image000000.jpg

Last edited:
Finally with Rohloff and Smart system +ABS. So glad i didnt pull the trigger last year. Cant wait for orders to open!

Sadly Super/Delite have changed their rack to a sturdier one but the swept back sweep of the old one, that added a lot to the look of it has gone.

View attachment 156615
Ok that’s great thx a lot.

So do you have any pics, I’d like to see the new rack on the Delites ;)

Sadly Super/Delite have changed their rack to a sturdier one but the swept back sweep of the old one, that added a lot to the look of it has gone.

View attachment 156615
That's the Charger/Supercharger. The Delite/Superdelite still have the same rack. Good news that Rohloff is compatible with the Smart system though

This from riesemuller instagram: https://www.instagram.com/p/Ct6IDtAtLHU/

Here is what is described for Delite4 new features:
750 Wh battery
Optional range extension battery (250)
Bosch Smart System works with Rohloff Hub
Kiox 500 or new Purion options
New Color Tundra Matt Grey (I don't think they will be offering the Chili Matt Red)

From other instagram post, riesemuller stated in comments that the new model year starts in August and would be available for sale. Looking forward to August!

So most probably in hand Feb/April next year if you need dual battery versions or HS (Homage4 Dualbattery HS). Worth the Wait!

Back