New buyer advice needed

i was excited for black friday 800$ sale now im thinking about even lower price at Christmas lol
The Black Friday price is officially $879. If you want the bike, buy it at that price. I doubt they will go lower, and given that they are only selling the stock they currently have at this price, I would not wait. They were overwhelmed over the summer, and I think they learned a lesson or two from that.

The Black Friday price is $879. No NY State tax was charged when I bought mine, and the shipping was free. I also just bought an extra battery at the $279 price; again, no NY State sales tax added, free shipping.
yea i noticed eariler when i added to my cart. Ordering mine soon :D
$879 such a odd price, not sure why they didnt just do $850 or $800 lol

update
im having a dilemma, with NY temperature around 30-40F its too cold to be riding outside. Snow is probably coming soon too that means with newly purchased lectric xp ill have to have it stored till at least march or so next year. Is it even worth getting it now.......

Last edited:
You know what the price is today, but by waiting you would be rolling the dice. So if you like to gamble then wait. If you like a sure thing then buy.
P.S. Fat tire bikes are also known as snow bikes. May give you a new winter option.

yea i noticed eariler when i added to my cart. Ordering mine soon :D
$879 such a odd price, not sure why they didnt just do $850 or $800 lol

update
im having a dilemma, with NY temperature around 30-40F its too cold to be riding outside. Snow is probably coming soon too that means with newly purchased lectric xp ill have to have it stored till at least march or so next year. Is it even worth getting it now.......
Yes buy it! I live in western NY, and if you dress right and use caution, the XP is a great option for short commutes in most any weather. Even if you store it for the harshest winter months, the Black Friday price will probably not be beat. The most important consideration is taking care of your battery over the winter. Here's a video that can give you some tips about winter battery care.

Back