ThrottleL Thumb
ForkRockshox Yari
Rear ShockRockshox Monarch
Fork LockoutY Front/Rear
Tire Brand/ModelMaxxis or Schwalbe, 29x2.6"
FrameCarbon Fiber
SeatPostDropper w/remote
Total Weight52 lbs.

Did this ever actually happen - anyone have an M600 + Innotrace ebike now?

Seems it did happen as there are customer reviews below saying they got them

The reviews dont specify if they bought it with the Archon X1 upgrade though

Reactions: rtp
I really like my Hydra, but I wish it was lighter. For me the Hydra's 2200W power output is more than need for 90% of my riding, so given the choice I think I'd prefer the lighter Falcon with the 1000W controller.
Anyone know how much the Hydra weighs?

I really like my Hydra, but I wish it was lighter. For me the Hydra's 2200W power output is more than need for 90% of my riding, so given the choice I think I'd prefer the lighter Falcon with the 1000W controller.
My large frame hydra battery in weighs 70 pounds

Pretty good good looking bike.
My Bulls with aluminium frame is 53 pounds. Biktrix with CF is 65 pounds.
My only issue with carbon fiber frame is creaking. I have to check pivot points every month or else creak creak creaking sounds on top of the whining Bafang m620 when riding
But again I'm comparing it to a Brose motor.
Haven't noticed any creaking out of my hydra and the m620 noise doesn't bother me but some people it definitely could !

I knew it wasn't a lightweight, but 70 pounds surprises me. I can't imagine how much this bike would weigh if the frame was aluminum.
That's with me just balancing it on the scale so I may be adding weight to it . It definitely isn't light but it's lighter then my old bike for sure

That's with me just balancing it on the scale so I may be adding weight to it . It definitely isn't light but it's lighter then my old bike for sure
I'll have to try an approximate weight on my digital bathroom scale, by weighing myself and then weighing myself holding the bike.

Yeah, kind of why I was curious RE: Falcon/M600 and Innotrace.
I'm quite happy with my X2 with VESC/Ludi V2 controller overall. I can't (probably) hold at 30mph+, but for the riding I do, I'm pretty happy with it. I rarely go beyond PAS 3 of 9 on 'Trail' mode. (would need to check RE: max output/power).

There is supposedly a Bafang M610 coming, but the only reference I've seen to it is via the FLX Weapon crowdfunding site...guessing it's like the M500/M510 - a bit lighter and maybe a bit more power, unknown as to OE programming or controller changes.

Back