New 2019 RipCurrent 52V ebike is out. Anyone has a review on it?

How many cables come out of the LCD?? If there are more than 1, I need pictures of both connectors when you unplug them. If that's the only one, let me know.

LCD connects to a splitter cable that has the brake cutoffs and throttle on the same splitter. The splitter cable that connects directly to the controller has 10 pins in it.

I have an old class 2 display from my original CC and see the same 5 pins setup as is on the LCD display. I cut open the class 2 display and its 5 wires. Blue, green, yellow, black, and red.

That is the only one.
I don't know why Juiced used a different connector in that configuration (it's a threaded type rather than a push on type that every other Bafang LCD display comes in). The main thing is that it has 5 pins the same as the standard higo connector. They are just in a different configuration. Unfortunately and because I don't have a juiced bike, as such I could not tell you what pin corresponds with which one without hooking a scope and seeing the signals. So unless you find a connector adapter (one that converts that 5 pin threaded type to a 5 pin green push on type) OR find the corresponding signals and make one yourself, I'm afraid I can't help further. Maybe someone else can chime in about that specific connector.

LCD connects to a splitter cable that has the brake cutoffs and throttle on the same splitter. The splitter cable that connects directly to the controller has 10 pins in it.

I have an old class 2 display from my original CC and see the same 5 pins setup as is on the LCD display. I cut open the class 2 display and its 5 wires. Blue, green, yellow, black, and red.
Here are the 5 signals that are expected.
(Link Removed - No Longer Exists)

I don't know why Juiced used a different connector in that configuration (it's a threaded type rather than a push on type that every other Bafang LCD display comes in). The main thing is that it has 5 pins the same as the standard higo connector. They are just in a different configuration. Unfortunately and because I don't have a juiced bike, as such I could not tell you what pin corresponds with which one without hooking a scope and seeing the signals. So unless you find a connector adapter (one that converts that 5 pin threaded type to a 5 pin green push on type) OR find the corresponding signals and make one yourself, I'm afraid I can't help further. Maybe someone else can chime in about that specific connector.
That’s ok. I have an electronics friend here. But I will move slow and not take any chances at messing it up. Thanks for your help.

I believe the difference between the 2018 and 2019 models for the RCS is that the 2019 is modeled similar to the CCX in that it has a 25 amp peak motor controller (rather than a 20 amp peak), 2 additional PAS modes which are 0 (no assist but bike is on) and R (allows the motor to assist beyond the 28 mph limit for off road use, must be manually inputted).

I really enjoy both features. The RCS is super powerful and in my opinion easy to ride without assist. I appreciate that if I’m riding in a heavy pedestrian area I can ride it with no assist and as soon as it clears move up.

The R mode is just super fun if you’re into speed because as the article states and Tora’s video on the CCX demonstrates with R mode, it’s easy to maintain 33-34 mph. The extra 5 amp peak from the motor controller is what I believe helps the motor generate that much power.

Back