Need opinion and advice (Newgen Bike)

Absolutely. I may do a unboxing vid when it comes... start creating some online content so that others get a feel for what it is / and are able to make more informed decisions on getting one

Absolutely. I may do a unboxing vid when it comes... start creating some online content so that others get a feel for what it is / and are able to make more informed decisions on getting one

The unboxing bit will be interesting!!!!! You'll need a sharp blade and some snips for the front wheel. I can't wait for the mudguards after having slurry all up me back the other day!

Hey Guys, so sorry I missed the update looks like the topic was mute or something.
anyway great to read you! it only conforts me in my choice.

Also good news, it looks like I will receive my 345 tomorrow!!!! Ordered around august 11th so just about 3-4 weeks for me. I cannot wait.

Have you got an insurance at the end?

I'll be

I'll be looking forward to that unboxing! Lol.
So, first point of note is that TNT expected delivery in their email / application is wrong.

‘sorry about the miscommunication’

According to the TNT app, delivery today by 6pm is incorrect. Delivery is actually expected tomorrow. Of course, it took a 10 minute wait to get to TNT customer support on the phone to tell me this.

skym00th has this been your experience?

So, first point of note is that TNT expected delivery in their email / application is wrong.

‘sorry about the miscommunication’

According to the TNT app, delivery today by 6pm is incorrect. Delivery is actually expected tomorrow. Of course, it took a 10 minute wait to get to TNT customer support on the phone to tell me this.

skym00th has this been your experience?
Same here. Delivery tomorrow

‘I don’t know where you got the idea that delivery would be today’ as said to me..
It's OK I'm not too annoyed by it. Got a message from newgen saying it would be 1 or 2 days delivery. That's because I asked them some update yesterday before receiving the message saying the bike was shipped.

My annoyance is from the bad TNT information and the track and trace app which only shows start / destination info as 200 sq mile circles but not where in the journey it is, cannot be zoomed into, and states to expect delivery by 6pm when it’s just going to a local hub

It’s pretty poor but not quite end of the world stuff.

Especially as it’s lashing down outside now again anyways...

My annoyance is from the bad TNT information and the track and trace app which only shows start / destination info as 200 sq mile circles but not where in the journey it is, cannot be zoomed into, and states to expect delivery by 6pm when it’s just going to a local hub

It’s pretty poor but not quite end of the world stuff.

Especially as it’s lashing down outside now again anyways...

For what it's worth Oldboy my delivery was same. I'm guessing you're a Northerner? If the rains half as bad as where I am......! Lol.

So, bike arrived around 9am this morning and I’ve spent the last little while putting it together and charging the battery.

It looks fab and I can’t wait to get out on it!

Didn’t make an unboxing video btw, but took several pictures whilst unboxing / setting up that I will attach. Box was received in excellent condition with nothing loose or rattling inside. Lifted the bike and with my son and went from there

No issues with the bike, front light looks slightly less than robust and beam adjustment is pretty tricky. Otherwise, it feels super solid and went together easily.
4FCB94CA-C97D-42EE-9FDF-AD492E8517AA.jpeg

So, bike arrived around 9am this morning and I’ve spent the last little while putting it together and charging the battery.

It looks fab and I can’t wait to get out on it!

Didn’t make an unboxing video btw, but took several pictures whilst unboxing / setting up that I will attach. Box was received in excellent condition with nothing loose or rattling inside. Lifted the bike and with my son and went from there

No issues with the bike, front light looks slightly less than robust and beam adjustment is pretty tricky. Otherwise, it feels super solid and went together easily.View attachment 64268

Excellent!!!!

Awesome mate. Still waiting for mine 😅
Make sure you check that everything is tight. I lost a bolt on the inaugural journey - one of the Allen bolts on the front fork holding the brake on. I’m going to go find a replacement

otherwise... it’sa great ride, got up to 38kph on a downhill and PAS works a treat.. effortless cycling!

Back