Necroposting

Although I still don't know any other Rome than the capital city of Italy :) I'd like to say wearing a full-face helmet while riding a speed e-bike on the streets of a big city earns you respect of drivers. They now understand it is not "just-a-bike" they can see :)

View attachment 118967
Bell Super Air R Mips Spherical. It is not cheap.
I wouldn't worry about being seen with those hi_beams
Perhaps the Bro would be more a advantageous choice of riding gear?
2j5ktzv5dcv71.jpg

13 USA cities named Rome in 13 states.

Funny writeups on each city in the link.

Rome, New York​

Rome, Georgia​

Rome, Illinois​

Rome, Indiana​

Rome, Iowa​

Rome, Kentucky​

Rome, Maine​

Rome, Mississippi​

Rome, Missouri​

Rome, Ohio​

Rome, Oregon​

Rome, Pennsylvania​

Rome, Tennessee​

The name is Nysa (German: Neisse). Not Rome. "The Silesian Rome" only indicates how much the architecture of Nysa resembles one of Rome.

Although I had a chance to be to Moscow...
1649316031653.png

1649316097237.png

...Siberia...

1649316144288.png

...Vodka...

1649316191143.png

...Ukraine...

1649316222871.png

...Palestine...

1649316261469.png

...Podolia...

1649316296518.png

...And Volhynia...

...on the very same day! :D

Last edited:
I went to Moscow last year. I found myself a bit lost on the bike trails/lanes and people I asked for directions were not from there and were also misplaced. I finally figured out where I was and how to get to where my trailer was, and became unlost. The next day I rode from Moscow to Pullman.

I went to Moscow last year. I found myself a bit lost on the bike trails/lanes and people I asked for directions were not from there and were also misplaced. I finally figured out where I was and how to get to where my trailer was, and became unlost. The next day I rode from Moscow to Pullman.

Necrotown or Wauconda Forever?

@Cowlitz It's been a few years since I've been through there, is it still a going concern?
4547650699_ddb7a7ed3b.jpg

JN10PflugMansionPD.jpg

When I go through Wauconda, the cafe is either closed or for sale.

There is also a Wakonda (not sure of the spelling) on the Oregon Coast. As in Walkonda beach. That's what I was told.

Back