My name Is the Rickster two wheels is a passion also my lifestyle.

Therickster

Region
USA
MY FIRST EBIKE Ecells 1500 Super Monarch Crown hunters edition All wheel drive with Dual motors Dual Batteries Dual Suspension. Double the fun.

Attachments

• 20210619_145726.jpg
    20210619_145726.jpg
    654.1 KB · Views: 243
  • 20210521_200947.jpg
    20210521_200947.jpg
    656.5 KB · Views: 245
Way too much weight and impractical. I think it’s about 100#
depends on what he uses it for, appears to me he enjoys camping and hunting, as such it is a nice rig for that. better on a e-bike than a dirt bike or ATV.

What does that rig weight?
95 lbs with out accessories stock ,the bike with accessories probably 120 lbs the trailer is fully loaded with all the survival out door needs to go off the grid for 3 to 4 months trailer gross weight 140 lbs the ebike is like a off road vehicle big large in charge and being a ALL Wheel Drive with fat tires and dual motors, dual batteries, dual suspension , and over 2200 watts of power definitely is a ebike with get it done capabilites.

MY FIRST EBIKE Ecells 1500 Super Monarch Crown hunters edition All wheel drive with Dual motors Dual Batteries Dual Suspension. Double the fun.
Great looking setup - thanks much for sharing. This bike should be able to also deal with a dual child trailer of sorts given it has so much power. How does your trailer attach and what brand is it?

Great looking setup - thanks much for sharing. This bike should be able to also deal with a dual child trailer of sorts given it has so much power. How does your trailer attach and what brand is it?
My trailer is a quite Kat one wheel bob game trailer that is a two arm trailer connection but the Ecells 1500 super monarch crown hunters edition has dual hub motors so actually should be a two wheel game cart trailer one arm connection because of wiring to rear motor, I made my own brackets to accommodate the one wheel trailer according to what Ebike you ride . plus I have modified the trailer also.

Back