My Eahora x5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rick13

Region
USA
I purchased this EAHORA x5 bike originally from Amazon... lucky for me! EAHORA is the worst experience I’ve ever had with electric bike... First off I opened box , there was no Manual No instructions No Nothing... seemed weird to me right away... but I went forward... I intially charged the bike rode it 3 days straight, after each ride I charged the battery,the temperature was quickly changing so I didn’t ride for 2 week.... when I attempted turned on again nothing happened....bike did not wanna turn on,after troubleshooting I immediately called Amazon and told them my experience, they said they would reach out to Eahora to find a solution..... Eahora said it was a maintenance issue and that they Do Not! Warranty the battery .... huh??? The battery is the most important thing on those bikes, of course they don’t warranty! I Will Not Buy EAHORA Bikes or Parts! They do not stand by their product! You want a good bike??? Visit Rad Rover.com good bikes and they warranty the whole bike! Including the battery! Eahora is Garbage!

2021-03-04 14.45.47 www.eahoraebike.com 5f0119df13e9.png

Sounds bogus when their website states they have a warranty for 1 year on their batteries....

What was the 'maintenance issue' that you wont go into details about?

Again, what was the issue with the battery?...apparently it was user error because you are too embarrassed to say.

Read other peoples reviews? What does that have to do your your case?

"Eahora said it was a maintenance issue and that they Do Not! Warranty the battery .... huh???"

Exactly...huh indeed...What did you do? Why dont you explain further? Im done trying to even explain.

Last edited by a moderator:
I left 5 detailed reviews .... Rad Rover guys is the way to go! 💯wrranty

I left 5 detailed reviews,like I said you seem to be gunning hard for Eahora.... how much are you getting paid , to s*it on potential buyers .... Rad Rover guys is the way to go! 💯wrranty

Lots of people like to help other people and on this forum users are very helpful at trying to troubleshoot problems on ebikes. Since you dont seem to understand that and get angry when people try to ask you for details on the ebike to try and help.

I simply left my reviews, not mad at all.... I have a Rad River and I’m happy with it.....

Thanks for sharing your experience. What was the issue in the end? Under what basis did they deny the warranty? Can you go into a bit more detail to help/warn potential buyers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back