Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Bulls

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • R&M

Votes: 8 9.0%
  • Other

Votes: 23 25.8%

• Total voters
Thank you Keith for clarifying! I get the "overwhelm" part; there are so many options for ebikes today. Just wanted to check in so that everyone understood your purpose and the source of the survey. Not meaning to discourage; sometimes just a little overprotective :)

@Ann M.

Understandable, you have your hands full and with hackers as well. I am glad there is a forum like this one and people who run it that really care.

Much thanks

I have a Trek XM 700 and a Trek Supercommuter. 7500 miles on the XM and 8500 miles on the SC. I ride the bikes pretty hard just in the street with my road bike friends and have had no problems other then replacing brake pads, chains and a cassette.

One of the biggest brands in the world, more than a hundred years in the bike business under the same ownership, with more than a dozen ebike models is missing on your list. BH Easy Motion.

Yes-I own 2 of these (2015 EM Jet and 2016 EM EasyGo Street) Thinking about getting a 3rd so I can swap out batteries. Great performance!

Last edited:
I have only owned Stromers. I have tested few bikes at shows on tracks, no real world experience, I can't compare. For my style of riding, paved (and almost paved) rails to trails they are awesome !

@JayVee

I have done just that as well. I also look at the known issues pages which one would think the more post the worse the bike. Not what it seems as many posts under this category are not really about issues as such.

judging by the number of replies to the Other category (over 1/3 of the total at this time), you may need to expand that choice and list some additional brands

judging by the number of replies to the Other category (over 1/3 of the total at this time), you may need to expand that choice and list some additional brands
You are correct unfortunately I do not seem to be able to do so. But it does seem some of the seemingly popular companies are not as popular as I once thought.

I looked weeks ago at who has the most recent forum activity, and it was Juiced by far. Juiced is also among the bestselling on Amazon for it's price range (and it sells much if not most of it's bikes through it's own website).

However, Juiced is an internet only brand, so it would probably have more internet discussion than retail brands, all else equal.

But it's also one of the only companies offering ~1kwh bikes, the other being Stromer at double the cost. $2k for 19.2 ah 48v.

Voted other once.
Current personal stable EVs:

2 wheels (2) BH Easy Motion Jet 500, (1) Stromer ST2S, (5) modified or custom builds
3 wheels (3) custom tadpoles (1) custom delta
4 wheels (1) custom in progress
Floating (2) custom in progress
Flying (1) consumer drone (2) prototype passenger (LTA & HTA)

Personal favorite commercially produced brand BH Easy Motion
Attractive, affordable, wide model selection, durable and innovative. BH seems stable and reputable, and responsive to dealers and end users.

Voted other once.
Current personal stable EVs:

2 wheels (2) BH Easy Motion Jet 500, (1) Stromer ST2S, (5) modified or custom builds
3 wheels (3) custom tadpoles (1) custom delta
4 wheels (1) custom in progress
Floating (2) custom in progress
Flying (1) consumer drone (2) prototype passenger (LTA & HTA)

Personal favorite commercially produced brand BH Easy Motion
Attractive, affordable, wide model selection, durable and innovative. BH seems stable and reputable, and responsive to dealers and end users.

Agreed lilrich- I have 2 EM ebikes (Jet-350W and EasyGo) and they perform very well. I am also considering the EM Evo 27.5 Pro+ 500. I understand the company did some upgrades on the aluminum battery case and the center mount display if I am correct?

Back