Moscow rear rack

I have not seen that bike in person, but looking at a photo of the bike it appears to have eyelets at the wheel dropouts, but not on the frame near the seat, is that correct? I would recommend a disc compatible rack such as the Topeak Explorer Disc Rack (they make different sizes for different size wheels), and if your bike does not have upper eyelets, a seatpost collar with eyelets such as the Sunlite Seat Post Clamp with Rack Mount.

I have not seen that bike in person, but looking at a photo of the bike it appears to have eyelets at the wheel dropouts, but not on the frame near the seat, is that correct? I would recommend a disc compatible rack such as the Topeak Explorer Disc Rack (they make different sizes for different size wheels), and if your bike does not have upper eyelets, a seatpost collar with eyelets such as the Sunlite Seat Post Clamp with Rack Mount.
Hi it has eyelets on the frame but on the top of the down tubes ,they do manafature one but I can't get one in Europe I will have look at what you suggest but am limited for connecting to the drop out ,rear seat post too although will have to be carefull the supporting strut doesntrub on the brake cable

Out of stock in Europe don't ship to the UK from the us that's the one ime after
It looks like it's out of stock now in the us as well. If it comes back in stock, I suppose if you PayPal me the money for it I could order it and once I got it I could ship it to you.

Out of stock in Europe don't ship to the UK from the us that's the one ime after
It looks like it's out of stock now in the us as well. If it comes back in stock, I suppose if you PayPal me the money for it I could order it and once I got it I could ship it to you.
Yes that would be good when it comes back in stock if you could let me know and I will PayPal you in advance and buy you a beer ,thankyou

Also appears to be out of stock on the Amego site... I am in the same position, looking for a rear rack in the US. Can't find it in stock anywhere

Leon’s bikes just sent me an email that states bike racks for Moscow and Plus are now available for shipping.
Thanks for that I was ripped off by one guy feel sorry for his parents and hopefully he's no kids a fine example of a human being and a credit to his country .... I've sourced an alternative at home which does the job would have been nice to have the ncm one but never mind once again thankyou for letting me know that there shipping

Any recommended Bike bag to go on this Moscow Rack? I tried a couple did not like them. Don't want too tall of one to get my leg over it when getting on bike.

Attachments

• IMG_5403.jpg
    IMG_5403.jpg
    610.1 KB · Views: 515
Golfer,

I use an Ortlieb with great success on our racks. I don't see the model listed on their website, so it must be outdated. It's a good brand which should have something that works. I would recommend going to a local bike shop to test out the varieties that they have on hand.

Leon’s bikes just sent me an email that states bike racks for Moscow and Plus are now available for shipping. Just purchased mine - $69US includes shipping.

Back