montecapro delay due to damage during transport??

S.D

hello guys , just wondering if all the people who ordered the first fifty montecapros from biketrix have received them ??
i was one of the first few to have ordered them (late feb early march ) and was promised delivery in june july , all i received from the company was an e mail stating that a batch of bikes was damaged in transport and my bike was one of them and then no other communication despite having sent them reminders
just wondering if there is anyone else who has suffered because of this

You might want to go here: General Discussion (Main Forum Menu) --> Discussion by Brand --> Biktrix Forum

Sorry to hear of your problem. It's a solid company.

hello guys , just wondering if all the people who ordered the first fifty montecapros from biketrix have received them ??
i was one of the first few to have ordered them (late feb early march ) and was promised delivery in june july , all i received from the company was an e mail stating that a batch of bikes was damaged in transport and my bike was one of them and then no other communication despite having sent them reminders
just wondering if there is anyone else who has suffered because of this

Subrit, a few lies in this post. Only truth in your post is that your order was made on Mar 18.

We have sent you a total of 8 emails. Including all the updates. Like I mentioned in my 6th email to you, we found some defects in 5 bikes. Due to this, we need to make new frames. The frame factory has a delivery time of 45 days. We have expedited it to 30 working days.

So your bike has now arrived in Vancouver and we are hoping to have it shipped to you next week. We know that you are anxious and trying to publicly shame us. Lying that we have not responded to your emails don't help. I can post screenshots of all our communication with you including the emails and chat messages. We have been completely open with you from day 1.

Like I've told you in all your chat messages and emails, we are trying our best to get your bike to you. I even offered you a compete refund or an exchange for a Juggernaut (priced much higher than the Montecapro) which you declined. Any way, my offer still stands. We can either ship you a gen two Monte Capro next week or give you a full refund. Stop lying about us in public. It doesn't help either of us.

Subrit, a few lies in this post. Only truth in your post is that your order was made on Mar 18.

We have sent you a total of 8 emails. Including all the updates. Like I mentioned in my 6th email to you, we found some defects in 5 bikes. Due to this, we need to make new frames. The frame factory has a delivery time of 45 days. We have expedited it to 30 working days.

So your bike has now arrived in Vancouver and we are hoping to have it shipped to you next week. We know that you are anxious and trying to publicly shame us. Lying that we have not responded to your emails don't help. I can post screenshots of all our communication with you including the emails and chat messages. We have been completely open with you from day 1.

Like I've told you in all your chat messages and emails, we are trying our best to get your bike to you. I even offered you a compete refund or an exchange for a Juggernaut (priced much higher than the Montecapro) which you declined. Any way, my offer still stands. We can either ship you a gen two Monte Capro next week or give you a full refund. Stop lying about us in public. It doesn't help either of us.

Hi roshan
first of all my intention wasnt to defame any one but i didnt lie either .

yes u did offer me the juggernaut which i didnt want... u didnt offer a refund though.

This is a public forum and since you mentioned that a couple of bikes had been damaged i was trying to find out if there are others like me period.

My intention wasnt to harm ur reputation and to clarify i have recieved the bike on 14th september , havent found the time to unbox it yet but fingers crossed .

thanks roshan and thumbs up for biketrix .

You complained about a delay, received the bike and haven't unboxed it in a whole week?! Dude.
Im bummed about it too but can't do anything cause I'm travelling for a project outside the country will take another two weeks or so .
But roshan mentioned its the updated version of the bike which looks awesome on the website so can't wait

Back