Mobile Phone Earphone Troubles

nishuo

Nice to here , I have two questions about earphones.
first:
Do you know how sound of mobile vibration travels through wire of earphones?
This may sound dumb, but I have been observing that, If my mobile phone is placed on the wire of my hands free (earphones) and if my mobile vibrates, I could listen the vibration from the ear plugs. I first thought that it is just my imagination, but every time my mobile is placed on my earphones wire i could totally listen the mobile vibrating through the earplugs, even when I am listening to loud music, I could still totally hear the vibration clearly.What is the phenomenon behind this ?

two:
How does the
earphone cable in a mobile phone pick up the FM?
As I understand, the RF frequency-modulated signal centered in the range of 88−108 MHz88−108 MHz, is picked by the earphone antenna and is directly sampled by the sound card adc at 48 kHz48 kHz and then digitally processed. Will this process not cause aliasing? Could anyone please correct my understanding?

When you say you hear the phone’s vibrations do you mean any vibration caused by bike riding, or, vibrations the phone is designed to create as an alert of an incoming call or text message?

(No idea on your second question.)

I avoid it all, I reckon, by using a Bluetooth speaker mounted on my bike, rather than use headphones or earbuds.

Back