MISSION CONTROL APP...

I just recently purchased (Sep'17) a Vado 3.0 in France, have downloaded the Mission Control App, but unfortunately I am unable to connect my bike to the app... any help/ tips are super welcome!!! thanks in advance!

Your retailer should have told you that the mission control and Bluetooth for the Vado range is not ready yet. They are saying November.

this just is marketing i think ! .... i just spend 3000 euro and i get a product that isnt finisht... while on the website they use the mission control app for commercial reasons ... this just isnt right... compensation ?

this just is marketing i think ! .... i just spend 3000 euro and i get a product that isnt finisht... while on the website they use the mission control app for commercial reasons ... this just isnt right... compensation ?
My thoughts too. Part of my decision making into choosing Specialized over other options was Mission Control. The product is not as advertised.

I feel your frustration- Specialized really seems to have dropped the ball here. You certainly have a right to be angry. But let’s not forget that MC is a released product- for Levo bikes and the previous generation Turbo. So SOME of Specialized’s marketing is appropriate- in my recollection, references to MC on the Vado pages refer to the app not being released yet. And to be fair, each of the 3 dealers I’ve talked to about the Vado have taken pains to point out that MC is not yet available- it sounds like other buyers have not been so lucky to find dealers honest and conscientious enough to point this out pre-sale.

The earliest mentions I recall of MC for the Vado talked about it being available July 2017- so at this point they’re running 6 months behind. You gotta wonder why S hasn’t thrown a bigger team of developers at whatever is holding this thing up.

I feel your frustration- Specialized really seems to have dropped the ball here. You certainly have a right to be angry. But let’s not forget that MC is a released product- for Levo bikes and the previous generation Turbo. So SOME of Specialized’s marketing is appropriate- in my recollection, references to MC on the Vado pages refer to the app not being released yet. And to be fair, each of the 3 dealers I’ve talked to about the Vado have taken pains to point out that MC is not yet available- it sounds like other buyers have not been so lucky to find dealers honest and conscientious enough to point this out pre-sale.

The earliest mentions I recall of MC for the Vado talked about it being available July 2017- so at this point they’re running 6 months behind. You gotta wonder why S hasn’t thrown a bigger team of developers at whatever is holding this thing up.

Money ? ;)

Stromer was supposed to have their Bluetooth ready 2-3 years ago and then just said it won't work and quit trying as I understand it.
There is an alternate method as long as you have internet so not quite the same but you don't always have a connection

For what it's worth, my bike has supported MC from Day 1 and I've only used it a few times. Unless there's some new functionality on the Vado, you're really not missing anything. Curious if others like it or find it useful in any way.

Back