Mission control app not connecting

David Tucker

Hi i recently purchased a Specialized turbo flr and am very pleased with it. But i have failed to conect the mission control app to my bike. I cannot register my bike as i keep getting an error message that the server is down. Just wondering if anyone has connected to this app recently or having the same issues im having. Thanks

Hi i recently purchased a Specialized turbo flr and am very pleased with it. But i have failed to conect the mission control app to my bike. I cannot register my bike as i keep getting an error message that the server is down. Just wondering if anyone has connected to this app recently or having the same issues im having. Thanks
No issues here.
Thanks but When did you register/ connected your bike first ? I'm wondering if it's a recent fault.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170424-131506.png
    Screenshot_20170424-131506.png
    61.1 KB · Views: 1,435
Hi, I have a turbo levo working with mission control and I want to display power informations and mode on my garmin edge 1000 . Someone can help me?
Thanks!

Hi
Hi david, I have the exact same error message, did you get it rectified?
Jason
hi Jason, I did find out why my bike would not connect to the server, unfortunately my model battery is not Bluetooth so the app is useless with my bike.

Note that only SBC-B04/562Wh and SBC-B05/691 Wh batteries have bluetooth connectivity.

Back