Minor milestone on my Reaction Pro...

chromatose

1000km 1 flat tire...

Attachments

• 20181229_143430.jpg
    20181229_143430.jpg
    346.7 KB · Views: 547
Nice to know it has been reliable! I just put a down payment on a 2016 Reaction Hybrid HPA Race (new old stock). I was at the bike shop looking for a mountain bike to build with a TSDZ2 motor that I was planning to buy. The Cube was on clearance for less than I could build a bike! I took a test ride and immediately loved it. It only has the 400Ah battery, but there are no hills around here, so it should be plenty. I also have a Volt Yukon 750 which I do not care for the cadence assist system on.

Wow, not much traffic in this section. I hope that means all is well with these bikes and everyone is out riding instead of sitting at the computer. Is there another forum for Cube Bikes?
I haven't seen a lot of Cube action here; Court has done some good reviews. There are brand forums like that, but do way in with your experiences, tips and pics. We do like pics! More posts about the brand will drive traffic here when someone Googles the name. You'll see some threads in the General Discussion forum where ebiking lifestyle topics are discussed and pics of your bikes and rides are posted.

Cube makes some nice bikes. Enjoy!

Nice to hear. I haven't picked it up yet. It is -30C here right now, -36C with wind chill. I have it on layaway until March, so I think I will wait till then.

Well I took the bike for a good ride on Sunday. I've got to say I'm liking it so far! It rides a lot more like a bicycle than my Volt bike, in fact in eco-mode you would hardly even know you're on an e-bike until you reach a hill. Pedaling it without assist is super easy too with that tiny front sprocket.:cool: I am looking forward to a lot more riding this summer...now if the weather will just start to co-operate! I bought the Cube fender set for it but I don't like the seat post mount for the rear one, so I built a rear rack and zip-tied the fender to it.

Attachments

• IMG_6808.JPG
    IMG_6808.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 565
Just passed the 1000km mark. No issues whatsoever!:cool: There is apparently a software update that is available now. It should increase torque slightly...but may also reduce range? I have yet to contact my dealer about it.

Attachments

• 018A79D3-7388-4862-9EA0-FD29A26E4266.jpeg
    018A79D3-7388-4862-9EA0-FD29A26E4266.jpeg
    82.4 KB · Views: 415
Back