MIK-Ready Trunk Bag?

bikeroc

Region
USA
Hi,
I just got a Specialized Turbo Vado that comes with a MIK rack. Seems like compatible bags are limited to Basil unless I want to buy an additional adaptor and plate. I'd rather get one that is MIK- ready. Any recommendations? Thank you

Hi,
I just got a Specialized Turbo Vado that comes with a MIK rack. Seems like compatible bags are limited to Basil unless I want to buy an additional adaptor and plate. I'd rather get one that is MIK- ready. Any recommendations? Thank you
Good choice. Per MIK trunk bags, just search via Google or direct to MIK-Click.com

Good choice. Per MIK trunk bags, just search via Google or direct to MIK-Click.com
I did that and there are only two options. One is currently unavailable and the other doesn't have the greatest reviews. The only brand is Basil

I did that and there are only two options. One is currently unavailable and the other doesn't have the greatest reviews. The only brand is Basil
The key is the MIK adapter plate. I have purchased several and put them on a trunk, a bicycle basket, a plastic storage bin, and a milk crate. it provides flexibility depending upon what I need to carry.

Agreed. The adapter plate is the key. I use a basket and panniers that we just click in to place. Usually I leave the basket on her step through model in case I take the puppies for a ride I don’t kick them in the head getting my leg over my high bar. 😈

Back