March 17 '21 order: 3-4 weeks until shipped; Waited 11 weeks until delivered on Jun 1 (OP) & June 3 (Tom J B).

contraktor

Region
USA
City
Tahlequah
Matt @Lectric eBike... 1 week delay for black non step-thru.
Screenshot_20210413-145452.png

Last edited:
Got another response from Lectric today.

Your bike is still in customs however we received great news! They are releasing the end of this week and next. Once it leaves customs and is shipped out, you will receive tracking information in an email.

Soon!

Ordered a black xp non step thru, order number 55995 on March 14, 2021. I was told I should get shipping confirmation by April 23rd. Anyone else near this order number and waiting?

Last edited:
You 're about 119 orders ahead of me. I finally received some communication today from Lectric. My email states that my bike is expected to arrive at their facility on May 10th and they plan on shipping it 7 to 10 days after that. Contraktor stay in touch as we should both get our bikes very close to each other.

Last edited:
Sorry for us to have to take into account this may be a long wait for us still yet. Especially when I was just told these bikes would be ready to ship out, to Mar17 order date customers, this coming week. The week of Apr 25th.
Who told me? Lectric eBikes CS Lead.

Do you think this is just a canned response from Lectric? And we should contact the company shop for a better time line on when to expect these things?

Sorry for us to have to take into account this may be a long wait for us still yet. Especially when I was just told these bikes would be ready to ship out, to Mar17 order date customers, this coming week. The week of Apr 25th.
Who told me? Lectric eBikes CS Lead.

Do you think this is just a canned response from Lectric? And we should contact the company shop for a better time line on when to expect these things?
Yeah, I’m thinking the middle of May.

You know they'll throw in any of the shop merch from Lectric, for your extended wait time, I mean. You didn't hear it from me Tom.

Just compose a polite and complimentary email to they're great customer service team! It's s&r that's to blame for the delays, through no fault of their own, of course, lol.

Hey man, tubes, tires, shirt, hoodie, suspension seat post!? That's what I'd do if it were me.

Last edited:
Cool, post up what if anything you hear. I'll do the same.
Oh,.. & ntm that this time last year, Lectric customers weren't actually getting the bikes they paid for, for 12 weeks or 3 months. However you choose to look @it.

Personally, I'm going to ride the ever-loving piss out of that bike, when or if it ever gets here Tom, lol.

Last edited:
Cool, post up what if anything you hear. I'll do the same.
Oh,.. & ntm that this time last year, Lectric customers weren't actually getting the bikes they paid for, for 12 weeks or 3 months. However you choose to look @it.

Personally, I'm going to ride the ever-loving piss out of that bike, when or if it ever gets here Tom, lol.
Contraktor, any news on your bike yet? I'm thinking we won't get them until the end of May.

Hey Tom! Yeah, I was thinking the same. However I did receive a free hoodie. Also, ordered slime for the tires & tubes.

Hey Tom! Yeah, I was thinking the same. However I did receive a free hoodie. Also, ordered slime for the tires & tubes.
Yes, I saw you got the hoodie. Good for you! They totally ignored my request the first time when I asked. I tried again tonight. We’ll see what happens. I think it all depends who answers the email when I ask for a shipping update and request a comp. for my inconvenience.

Ordered White XP Step Thru April 30th #65273. Just got this email response to my inquiry:
"Your bike is on track to ship within 7 weeks!

Thanks for reaching out.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with!"

Last edited:
Yes, I saw you got the hoodie. Good for you! They totally ignored my request the first time when I asked. I tried again tonight. We’ll see what happens. I think it all depends who answers the email when I ask for a shipping update and request a comp. for my inconvenience.
Contraktor,
They’re sending me a hoodie. BTW, they’re still saying they expect the bikes May 10th. They said they’re going to start sending them out chronologically. You’re 119 orders ahead of me, although we both placed them on the same day. So you should get your shipping notification before I do.

Hey, you were bound to get something good out of it, lol. Received my Chinese taillight today after a month of waiting. Slime comes in tomorrow. Next Monday is the tenth. I don't know about you, but, I would've assumed you'd be looking forward to seeing some action on the eBike front, as much as me. We'll have to keep ourselves in touch during the adventures ahead. I may even wear said hoodie & give the Lectric company a little free advertisement!

Gotta stay in touch for sure. I guess Lectric deserves the advertising since we got free hoodies. I will say, they have always answered me promptly when I have emailed customer service for shipping updates. Hope we’ll be riding by June. We have a great park system here in Allentown, PA with many bike trails I’m gonna explore. High temps. here in Northeast PA in June are around 80 degrees, good bike riding weather.

Called Lectric to ask if there were any customer returns or alternative methods to get a Lectric sooner(trying to get one in time for family vacation). Customer service said if I were willing to switch to the standard XP instead of the step thru I previously ordered it would ship about 3-4 weeks sooner. He said they anticipate an order of standard XPs arriving at their facility May 10 and a rough estimate would be end of this month or early June to get the bike.

Back