M2S Ultra All Terrain Fat Bike

UltraFat

After waiting 9 weeks the Ultra Fat arrived two weeks ago. I didn’t find the stock seat all that comfortable so I replaced it. I also plan to replace the grips. The rear brakes made some noise straight out of the box but a quick adjustment and all is well. Other than these nit picky details the bike is awesome. I love it. More power than I need but I am determined to adapt.

Attachments

• 152DB53F-752C-4A34-9797-68BF9E579785.jpeg
    152DB53F-752C-4A34-9797-68BF9E579785.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 784
Congrats, nice looking ride. Being a FS bike, did you buy it for the trails? If so, would like to here how it performance as a MTB.

Congrats, nice looking ride. Being a FS bike, did you buy it for the trails? If so, would like to here how it performance as a MTB.

Yes I do intend to get it on single track. But unfortunately I don’t have any close to home and it is incompatible with the rooftop carrier I have. Not sure I would want to wrestle it up there any way as it is very heavy. I will say that the sensor/control set up is very nice. The torque sensor allows it to apply power in a measured way. When you pedal soft it applies a gentle assistance. When you pedal hard it stands up and yells “OK, let’s do it!” without any turbo lag. I will get out on the trails and report back soon.

Is it tuned for 750 or 1000 watts ? I had the same hideous tires on my Biktrik and the change to Vtire Speedsters is game changing on the street.

Great looking bike !

Last edited:
Is it tuned for 750 or 1000 watts ? I had the same hideous tires on my Biktrik and the change to Vtire Speedsters is game changing on the street.

Great looking bike !

It came with the speed setting at 28mph which puts the bike display/bike in 750 watt mode. Increasing the top speed setting puts it in 1500 watt mode. This increased the power but not by a factor 2 I don’t think. I have been toying with the idea that it has 160nm of torque in either setting but I don’t know enough about it to say for sure.

It came with the speed setting at 28mph which puts the bike display/bike in 750 watt mode. Increasing the top speed setting puts it in 1500 watt mode. This increased the power but not by a factor 2 I don’t think. I have been toying with the idea that it has 160nm of torque in either setting but I don’t know enough about it to say for sure.

Even in the higher settings, it's still rather in a low state of tune. 2500 watts easy but I'm good at a 1000 and peaking at around 1500. Enjoy !

Is some type of rear or front rack available for this bike?

It looks like the only rack that will work on Ultra FS is one that attaches to the seat post. Topeak makes one that looks like it will work. I am thinking about buying this bike and have been looking for racks also.

To anyone that has the Ultra FS fat tire bike, how do you like it. I am thinking of buying either this one or the Kush 750 rear hub bike.

After waiting 9 weeks the Ultra Fat arrived two weeks ago. I didn’t find the stock seat all that comfortable so I replaced it. I also plan to replace the grips. The rear brakes made some noise straight out of the box but a quick adjustment and all is well. Other than these nit picky details the bike is awesome. I love it. More power than I need but I am determined to adapt.
I would take one of these over the juiced HF 1100 all day. That's a good looking bike. You got me thanking. Wednesday is my birthday ?.

I would take one of these over the juiced HF 1100 all day. That's a good looking bike. You got me thanking. Wednesday is my birthday ?.

Thanks for the reply Rooster. I ordered one last week so maybe I will see it in Sept. or Oct. That picture you show, is that another M2S bike you have or someone elses. I also have another front suspension only fat tire bike from Addmotor but wanted a full suspension and M2S had the best one for the money.

Bafang's Ultra drive has great power and is much smoother than the BBS02's and BBSHD drives. Because of the special frame requirement, it integrates nicely and looks much cleaner

Thanks for the reply Rooster. I ordered one last week so maybe I will see it in Sept. or Oct. That picture you show, is that another M2S bike you have or someone elses. I also have another front suspension only fat tire bike from Addmotor but wanted a full suspension and M2S had the best one for the money.
That's a juiced Bikes ocean current. It's a decent beach cruiser but not very fast. It's very deficient in the controller department if you know what I mean. It only has a 15 amp controller and no LCD display of any kind. Not really happy with it.

That's a juiced Bikes ocean current. It's a decent beach cruiser but not very fast. It's very deficient in the controller department if you know what I mean. It only has a 15 amp controller and no LCD display of any kind. Not really happy with it.

Now you have a hot one Rooster. Since you now have the Ultra would you possibly know what the rear wheel deflection is. I want to get one of the Topeak beam racks but the straight one looks like it could be hit by the tire when the suspension moves, and I will have to mount the rack as low as it can go on the seatpost since I am not too tall and need the seat in a lower position. Topeak has an "A' model beam rack that looks like it could work but I am worried that that one may sit too high with the MTX DXP bag on it. It is kind of hard to determine the fit when I don't have the bike yet, but I am trying to purchase certain things before it arrives so I will be good to go.
You mentioned you want to replace the grips. I put the Ergon grips on my Addmotor and they are nice and comfortable with the palm rest. I got the Ergon GP 1 while waiting for the new bike. I got them from Amazon for only $19.00 a pair. The price varies by the week, or day, so watch them if you like that style.
Have fun riding the new bike.

Now you have a hot one Rooster. Since you now have the Ultra would you possibly know what the rear wheel deflection is. I want to get one of the Topeak beam racks but the straight one looks like it could be hit by the tire when the suspension moves, and I will have to mount the rack as low as it can go on the seatpost since I am not too tall and need the seat in a lower position. Topeak has an "A' model beam rack that looks like it could work but I am worried that that one may sit too high with the MTX DXP bag on it. It is kind of hard to determine the fit when I don't have the bike yet, but I am trying to purchase certain things before it arrives so I will be good to go.
You mentioned you want to replace the grips. I put the Ergon grips on my Addmotor and they are nice and comfortable with the palm rest. I got the Ergon GP 1 while waiting for the new bike. I got them from Amazon for only $19.00 a pair. The price varies by the week, or day, so watch them if you like that style.
Have fun riding the new bike.
Don't have it yet, still debating on it, it's between M2S and biktrix. Decisions decisions ?.

Hi Rooster, I guess I confused you with "Ultra Fat" somehow. I looked at the Biktrix also but with certain extras that the M2S came with it came to over $4000.

Hi Rooster, I guess I confused you with "Ultra Fat" somehow. I looked at the Biktrix also but with certain extras that the M2S came with it came to over $4000.
Yeah, biktrix is getting a little higher on their prices but they're good with support and I don't know about M2S in that department. I've heard some bad feedback about their support, like not being able to get a hold of them. This scares me about fairly new companies but they have some good deals for some nice looking bikes. I just had a bad experience with juiced Bikes and I don't want to go through that again.

M2S seems to be hit or miss on getting back to us alright. Sometimes I have received a reply the same or next day and other times several days later or not at all. I think it is growing pains and they may be a bit understaffed. I have found RadPower excellent in customer service, even when you call they answer the phone. The problem is Rad does not offer a full suspension bike, yet.

Back