Loud vibration during heavy load.

EmilSolheim

Hi i got a xiomi m365 for a year ago i was really impress by it, But the speed is lacking so i swapped out the system and used a diffrent controller and battery to get more power/speed, I def have more speed now, but during accelerating or steep hills there is a loud vibration noise from the motor. after doing some resuch i found out that there is probaly a bad hall connection, so i checked over the connections and they seemd fine. So i bought a new controller But i got the same shitty problem here too. This is the controller i got https://www.aliexpress.com/item/329...earchweb0_0,searchweb201602_,searchweb201603_

Hi i got a xiomi m365 for a year ago i was really impress by it, But the speed is lacking so i swapped out the system and used a diffrent controller and battery to get more power/speed, I def have more speed now, but during accelerating or steep hills there is a loud vibration noise from the motor. after doing some resuch i found out that there is probaly a bad hall connection, so i checked over the connections and they seemd fine. So i bought a new controller But i got the same shitty problem here too. This is the controller i got https://www.aliexpress.com/item/329...earchweb0_0,searchweb201602_,searchweb201603_
I have a similar problem with my hub motor/controller. I was advised that it could be loose magnets that need to be re attached with epoxy.
I have not opened the motor to find out yet. I have also heard that the contorller can make some strange sounds when launching up a hill or from a start.
Please keep me informed of your findings.

The controller works well on other hub motors, What controller do you got? I had a similar issue on for a long time ago, i fixed that by swapping the green and blue wires, so that the motor goes backwards and then i used the intsrumental wire to teach the controller wich way is the correct

The controller works well on other hub motors, What controller do you got? I had a similar issue on for a long time ago, i fixed that by swapping the green and blue wires, so that the motor goes backwards and then i used the intsrumental wire to teach the controller wich way is the correct
I have the KT 48v 11-22a max, controller water proof.

That's not good, have you checked your motor yet ? Is there any sound from the motor if you turn it backwards ? could be bad gears

Yeah i tried all 36 hall combinatation, none of them worked, Number 20 is the best so far though
This forum sucks though, On my last thread all the answers i got was to just buy a new bike, This shitty forum won't help you with anything,

The controller you showed is a self learning controller, so I would expect it to pick the right hall combos, but I've only had experience with one such controller and it.did not disappoint me.

Google sez that the Xiomi M365 is a scooter. With the small wheels, maybe the motor is spinning too fast for the controller to keep up at high speeds. With the small wheel, maybe a little imprecision in the position or response of the hall sensors gets magnified into bad motor timing. Stuff you wouldn't see in a 26" wheel unless it was going 100 mph?

Back