Looking for folks to interview for a research project about e-bikes!

Terenig

Hello all!

I'm doing some research about lightweight electric vehicles like e-bikes.

I'm curious how people first get interested in e-bikes and looking for enthusiasts to interview!

It would be an informal 20-30 minute phone chat about your experience
default_smile.png

Let me know if you're interested!

Many, many thanks,

Terenig

i can't help you with anything Terenig, unfortunately, but I would really appreciate if you could come back with updates here as i'm really interested. thanks a lot.

Hello all!

I'm doing some research about lightweight electric vehicles like e-bikes.

I'm curious how people first get interested in e-bikes and looking for enthusiasts to interview!

It would be an informal 20-30 minute phone chat about your experience
default_smile.png

Let me know if you're interested!

Many, many thanks,

Terenig

Hello Terenig
I would be interested in speaking with you, but first a little info. Who or what is a 'Terenig' ? Also I think you'd be
better served if you shared with group something about the project you're working on.

Thanks,
John from CT

Hello Terenig
I would be interested in speaking with you, but first a little info. Who or what is a 'Terenig' ? Also I think you'd be
better served if you shared with group something about the project you're working on.

Thanks,
John from CT
Hi John!

Lol, so Terenig is my name. I go by Ted as well, but ya, it's my name! It's an old-school Armenian name :)

I'm doing research as part of this program: https://www.csun.edu/research-graduate-studies/research-sponsored-programs/csun-i-corps

I'm trying to answer a few question such as "how do people first get interested in electric rides such as e-bikes?" and "how does electric ride adoption occur and how can we accelerate it?"

Does that give better context?

Let me know if you'd be interested in participating. Thanks for your interest and your clarifying questions!

Recreational cyclist, but long time motorcycle enthusiast. Serendipitously "discovered" ebikes due to my interest in electric cars. PM me if you like.

You can pm me...
Hi John!

Lol, so Terenig is my name. I go by Ted as well, but ya, it's my name! It's an old-school Armenian name :)

I'm doing research as part of this program: https://www.csun.edu/research-graduate-studies/research-sponsored-programs/csun-i-corps

I'm trying to answer a few question such as "how do people first get interested in electric rides such as e-bikes?" and "how does electric ride adoption occur and how can we accelerate it?"

Does that give better context?

Let me know if you'd be interested in participating. Thanks for your interest and your clarifying questions!

Greeting Terenig,
I sincerely apologize for my comment regarding your name. I thought perhaps you might referencing a group or an organization. I'd welcome
the chance to speak with you about your research . Since I don't know how to contact via PM, feel free to email at [email protected]
and we'll set up contact info etc.

Thank you,
John from CT

Greeting Terenig,
I sincerely apologize for my comment regarding your name. I thought perhaps you might referencing a group or an organization. I'd welcome
the chance to speak with you about your research . Since I don't know how to contact via PM, feel free to email at [email protected]
and we'll set up contact info etc.

Thank you,
John from CT
Oh absolutely no worries, no apology necessary! I found the misunderstanding humorous more than anything :)

Great, thanks so very much for your interest in participating!

Last edited:
Thanks everyone who participated!! I'm still looking for a few more folks to chat with.

My goal is to complete 30 interviews by next week.

Feel free to message me or reply if you or someone you know would be able to help out!

Thanks very much :)

Back