Looking for ebike recommendations

Thanks for that. Just emailed them to see if they deliver to Canada. Also, do you know who makes the motor. It mentioned "sy" on their website. Ive heard of Batang before but have no clue about sy.
500watt hub motor is to weak for someone over 250lb imho

Hi Everyone,

I was looking for a fat Tire ebike to be used mostly for trails and road. Budget is less than $2500 cdn.

I weigh about 260lbs , therefore looking for something sturdy.

After doing some research,I've shortlisted them to the following

M2S R750

Sondors x/Xs

Viltbike Yukon 750

Dj fat bike

Ncm aspen

Which one would you guys recommend? Keep in mind, Iive in Ontario, Canada.
does anyone know if any of these bikes are using the fullfat Bafang 750watt or the overvolted 500watt? i ask because OP said he weighs 260lb, add in a few lbs of gear and this makes a difference

does anyone know if any of these bikes are using the fullfat Bafang 750watt or the overvolted 500watt? i ask because OP said he weighs 260lb, add in a few lbs of gear and this makes a difference
Both the Rize X and the Voltbike Yukon say that they're the 750w motor.

From my experience with Rize when they were Spark, (I have the Spark Mini) they do use the 750w motor, and restrict it via the display for Canada, which can be unlocked using the standard password for whichever display it uses.

Both the Rize X and the Voltbike Yukon say that they're the 750w motor.

From my experience with Rize when they were Spark, (I have the Spark Mini) they do use the 750w motor, and restrict it via the display for Canada, which can be unlocked using the standard password for whichever display it uses.

Just got an email back from Rize:

It's a true, continuous 750W motor, not an overclocked 500W.

The exact model is the G060.750 Bafang.

i asked rad and volt bike the same. Still waiting for their answer.

Just got an email back from Rize:

It's a true, continuous 750W motor, not an overclocked 500W.

The exact model is the G060.750 Bafang.

i asked rad and volt bike the same. Still waiting for their answer.
Rad we already know dont use a true 750watt its just the good ole overvolted 500watt but Volt is still a mystery?

Back