Looking for comments on the Juiced Bikes Rip Current S - Should I purchase or spend more?

Crazyworld, I have a RCS with 52v battery too. I have a problem that I was wondering if you could help me with... I somehow accidentally deleted my 52v 85% charge profile that came programmed into my Satiator when I got the bike from Juiced. This happened when I was simply trying to edit it from 85% to 80%. The entire profile just pffft! Not sure what I did and I'm definitely no battery guru, so I was wondering if you could look at that particular profile while in edit mode and give me all the parameters to do an 80% charge. I totally understand if you aren't interested in doing this... no problem. Juiced says they're "stumped" when I asked them if they could give me the parameters and Grin has no customer service and has referred me to a web page where I'm supposed to figure it out.... not! Any help from you (or anyone else) is greatly appreciated. Guitartec
There's nothing magical about the preset programs, you can create a custom profile anytime you want with the satiator. I actually made one that charges to ~72% (54V) for the days I don't need the range just to promote longevity of the pack. Here's a chart to use as a reference for voltage as a percent of charge.

Attachments

• Lithium battery voltage charge graph.png
    Lithium battery voltage charge graph.png
    290.8 KB · Views: 491
Back