Looking for class 3 emtb, duel suspension and 3' tires

flyingjack

Region
USA
Old guy (71 6'/235) in decent shape wanting a cheap emtb (around $2500) for green rated trails. Rode a 4" fat tire (too much) and currently have a 2.1" Aventon Level. Therefore, wanting ??15AH+ and large motor/torque (my weight) for climbing hills; I do pedal 90% of the time. Please note, no longer willing to spend $$$ for casual riding- that ship sailed.
I'm looking at Paselec Climber 3 but one review indicated motor cuts out on long climbs. I realize you get what you pay for so there are compromises.
Any suggestions or opinions are appreciated.
Thanks

Old guy (71 6'/235) in decent shape wanting a cheap emtb (around $2500) for green rated trails. Rode a 4" fat tire (too much) and currently have a 2.1" Aventon Level. Therefore, wanting ??15AH+ and large motor/torque (my weight) for climbing hills; I do pedal 90% of the time. Please note, no longer willing to spend $$$ for casual riding- that ship sailed.
I'm looking at Paselec Climber 3 but one review indicated motor cuts out on long climbs. I realize you get what you pay for so there are compromises.
Any suggestions or opinions are appreciated.
Thanks
I came across this and was wondering if you would be interested in a 2019 Haibike Xduro AllMountain6. I've had the bike for a while, but increased age and retirement put me in the position of wanting to sell it. It is in excellent shape, has both front and rear adjustable suspension, (Fox) a couple of nicks, but mechanically and electrically very sound and fully serviced. It has a dropper seat, Bosch CX4 motor, a 500 watt Bosch internal battery, SRAM Eagle GX derailleur and Maxxis Minion 2.7" tires. I've attached on picture and if interested I will send more with more details. I am located in Chicago. Thanks, Kevin (phone 630 768-8791)

Attachments

• IMG_4451.jpg
    IMG_4451.jpg
    850 KB · Views: 17
I came across this and was wondering if you would be interested in a 2019 Haibike Xduro AllMountain6. I've had the bike for a while, but increased age and retirement put me in the position of wanting to sell it. It is in excellent shape, has both front and rear adjustable suspension, (Fox) a couple of nicks, but mechanically and electrically very sound and fully serviced. It has a dropper seat, Bosch CX4 motor, a 500 watt Bosch internal battery, SRAM Eagle GX derailleur and Maxxis Minion 2.7" tires. I've attached on picture and if interested I will send more with more details. I am located in Chicago. Thanks, Kevin (phone 630 768-8791)
Good morning Kevin, I see your bike is 4-5 yrs old; what are you asking? Also, would you consider one or both of our 2022 Aventon Levels as a partial trade?
Jack

Hi Jack. Sorry to take so long to get back to you. I am asking $2800 which is a fair price as it has a list price of $6,995. This includes both batteries. At this point I wouldn't be looking for a replacement. Where are you located? I am in the Chicago suburbs.

Price looks reasonable? for a 4+ yrs old bike- $6,995 for New. Located 27 north of Denver; coming through Chicago in September on an RV tour. Travel with RV and ebikes on the back rack. Too many bikes right now; so, I'll have to sell Aventons before replacing.

Back