Looking at either an NCM Milano plus or a RadCity step through. Thoughts and comparisons?

Patrick McNabb

Both bikes are priced the same here in Vancouver. Considerations are that we have a lot of hills where I live so the geared rear hub motor on the NCM seems like it might be a better option. Anyway, looking forward to people's thoughts!
Thanks

I´ve gotten no feedback on the Milano. I do have 3700 mi on an NCM moscow. Solid frame,
The 500w motor matched to a 48/38/28 chainring + 5 modes will definitely climb anything,
&, big as I am, I get a 50 range with a 13ah battery, $1059 outa seattle. Don´t know what the
story is in Canada. If your a big guy, you´d need to swap out the stock tires for higher psi
& beefier sidewalls. Other than that, It´s been a great bike for the price.

Hi anyone can tell the solution of my ncm milano plus 28 size here in spain we have restrictions of speed limit 25km/h as i saw in many videos of ncm official there is option in the das kit c7 display which comes with ncm milano plus .throttle extanded option Nd speed unlimited option but in my ebike display dont have those options i talk with officials here they said bcoz of Eu law they change the firmware to control the limit. But if i buy same display kit from Australia or canada where don't have speed limit and change it to my display is it work . Well ?
Bcoz my display have 4 cables . Just i have to change the display and thats it my throttle and speed unlimit can be shown in new display and works fine or not ? Please help me out ...
Thnx everyone

Back