Locking Thru Axle for Inverted Wren Suspension Fork for Fat Tire?

Scarecrow

Ordered my eBike with the Wren. Supposedly, it uses a 135mm x 15mm thru axle. Spoke with Wren and they have no recommendation. Visited several manufacturers, with no luck, so far. Does anyone know of a locking thru axle that might fit? I cannot yet measure the outside of the Fork, but Biktrix said they use a 135mm Axle with their Fat Tire setup.

Thanks! And that is so weird, because it is where I started. I used their "Find Your Axle" interface and all it would tell me was there wasn't one available. I will pursue it further.

Tried, again. Could not find a Hexlox that fits it. Your link is to the Axle only - NOT a locking axle. When I reached out to their Support, they wrote back a short answer to "use the website finder". When you click on "Not Listed" as the Bike Brand, you are given instructions on measuring. But no 135mm are listed - not even their own. Once I receive the bike and can pull that Wren Axle, I will try, again.

Apparently, this is more complicated than I thought. One of the owners at Wren said they have no locking option, and have never looked into this. So they won't recommend anything. They were concerned about any repolacement axle supporting the forces exerted on an eBike with 4" tires and their fork.

One of the respondents at The Robert Axle Project first responded everything was fine, but that Wren had not supplied the most critical of data to me -- namely, the outside distance between the forks. But when I mentioned the forces involved and Wren's concerns -- he then said "That's a very valid concern." So I am looking into this further before making a decision. I will post back any responses.

Back