Local Dealer vs. A Great Deal

Ravi! No worries, man!

I wasn't referring to your post, and I didn't even want to get into the specifics at all. As for you knowing more than the sales/tech guys, I would probably just go in and do a test ride if I were you. I pride myself in knowing more about the bikes than the company reps showing them to me and I'm riding all sorts everyday, but your breadth of knowledge and passion for e-bikes intimidates the hell out of me. Are you in medical school? Drop whatever you're doing and get into e-bikes. Actually, come and work with me and we'll start an evil e-bike empire. :)

That 650b is nuts and I want one.

About the Prodeco, you know how I'm always saying everybody has a different opinion? I talked to a guy the other day that had two 2012 Stromers and a Phantom X2. He liked the X2 more. ???

So there you go. You never know until you try one.

EBS,
you have my word. :)
I will join hands with you as soon as I complete my PhD ( in a year or so). I work on nanomaterials that are used used for treating stroke/paralysis in wounded soldiers and energy related materials used in batteries, supercapacitors like graphene, Silicon etc.
It was interesting chatting up with Long Island Electric Bike's owner Chris Nolte because he served in the military before staring his electric bike store. A great guy.
It's wonderful that someone like you who is technically very sound is promoting ebikes. This country direly needs green culture.
We should plan for a ebike trip to Smokies this summer :)

Last edited:
Back