How much are you willing to pay for an electric bike that weights under 35 lbs (15.8 kg) ?

• $1000 - $15000

Votes: 10 18.2%
  • $1500 - $2000

Votes: 6 10.9%
  • $2000 - $3000

Votes: 13 23.6%
  • Above $3000

Votes: 26 47.3%

• Total voters
Now this is a sweet bike in a class 3 for the $$$ indeed. Makes me want to swap out my commuter for this one. One of my other dream bikes is lightweight with a speed motor Looks like it checks all the boxes. Nice find!

Edit: Darn-Too large for me.
eMulekick Sizing Guide
52cm - 5'7" to 5'9"
55cm - 5'9" to 5'11"
58cm - 6' to 6'2"
61cm - 6'3" to 6'8"

Anyone ever order from Bikes Direct?

I've purchased a few analog bikes from BD over the years... always impressed with their quality and value.

I have not ordered an eBike from them, but they will have another order once the MuleKick is back in stock.

I have not, however, I have not seen too much negative feedback. However, you may have to do more assembly than you would from other vendors. The norm seems to be handlebars, front wheel and pedals. That's it, from my own experience.

I have not, however, I have not seen too much negative feedback. However, you may have to do more assembly than you would from other vendors.

The norm seems to be handlebars, front wheel, and pedals. That's it, from my own experience.

Same assembly with Bikes Direct... just bars, wheel, and pedals. ;)

My experience has been excellent and I'm just waiting for them to restock the Mulekick.

Same assembly with Bikes Direct... just bars, wheel, and pedals. ;)

My experience has been excellent and I'm just waiting for them to restock the Mulekick.
Okay that's good news. My statement was based on a couple of members here purchasing the "Motobecane HAL Eboost e8000 midDrive" that arrived with many more parts disassembled. Perhaps this only applies to various models. The Mulekick is a great choice judging by the listing @$1999US on BD.
I can understand why it is sold out! Use the re-stock update (if it works).

Okay that's good news. My statement was based on a couple of members here purchasing the "Motobecane HAL Eboost e8000 midDrive" that arrived with many more parts disassembled. Perhaps this only applies to various models.

The Mulekick is a great choice judging by the listing @$1999US on BD. I can understand why it is sold out! Use the re-stock update (if it works).

The Mulekick is a great value... half the price of anything else available under 35 lbs and 28 mph. ;)

I agree it's a great deal and I'm thinking about ordering one... there's a Drop Bar 61cm frame in stock, a bit large but it might fit. ;)

View attachment 65406
If you are really desperate, buy this and change out the bars and brake levers if needed. Then again, it may become diminishing returns when all is said and done. Not a big fan of drop bars IMO.

If you are really desperate, buy this and change out the bars and brake levers if needed.

Then again, it may become diminishing returns when all is said and done. Not a big fan of drop bars IMO.
;)

Funny thing, I was thinking about doing the drop-bar conversion including the brifters.

Too many things to change and modify so I will wait for the drop bars to be restocked.

Off topic and probably already mentioned in the thread, so I apologize... but the poll at the beginning for A) should be 1,500 not 15000. At least I think so 🤔.

But a bike under 35 pounds would be amazing!

Back