Let's see your best pic of your electric bicycle

washington pass.jpg

Another water background pic. I live on an island and the center is still flooded after a lot of rain this winter. Normally these are green pastures, cows and crop land. I was trying to avoid the road as it was pretty busy with weekend traffic and thought I would see what it was like and it turned out to be some hike a bike as I couldn't ride on a lot of the side of the dike I had to follow to get to where I could get out of there. Still made for a nice adventure and there was no traffic other than some cows, a cow skull and a coyote. Oh and a few fish jumping.

IMG_3817.JPG

Not the best picture here, but here is what I've got. It's my Trek Powerfly 7 which I took on a ride and picnic with my wife, who is riding a Trek Neko+ that's laying down behind my bike (kickstand broke right before we went on the ride).

The bag under the seat holds tools, tire patch kit and levers, plus CO2 while the bag up front holds personal items that I don't want to carry in my pockets or camelback while I pedal (including a .38 special or 9mm that I have quick access to).
IMG_7862.jpg

We rode Glenwood Canyon in Colorado, from Glenwood Springs to the end of the canyon and back, and I took a panoramic photo of the trail map with my iPhone.
IMG_7820.jpg

And my bike related T-shirt that I thought was funny but too worn out to wear anymore. I bought this over 15 years ago and can't part with it.

IMG_7791.jpg

Back