Let's see your best pic of your electric bicycle

IMG_0044.JPG
IMG_0050.JPG
IMG_0461.JPG

East slope Cascade Mountains, Washington State. State Highway 20 is closed in the winter, and when they start plowing the road for a spring re-opening it is open to bicycles on weekends. Makes for a pretty decent ride.

You can paste 48.562597, -120.635362 into Google Maps and that was my turn-around point.

Last edited:
Another saddle bag for spare battery. I used the Roswheel 8-10 liter saddle bag. Inside the saddle bag is a shark pack but it looks like it has enough room for a jumbo shark pack.
003.jpg
002.jpg 001.jpg I got it from ebay.
(Link Removed - No Longer Exists)

Turning a Haibike Trekker into a road weapon. Custom Carbon wheels with Hope hubs and brakes, Enve carbon fork, bars and stem, Dura Ace carbon pedals and 105 levers for 11 speed shifting. Not a cheap build but hitting 50kph in a group ride is a pretty darn satisfying. Getting good mileage from the battery running Gator Skins 32mm road tyres. Current buidl weight 17.3kg and can still shave weight with seat-post change
road.jpg

Amazed. After two month wait... Got a call from dealer around 3pm that my bike arrived. They were surprised that I said I wanted to pick it up same day and would be there before closing time. Here she is on first ride home. First thoughts: dealer didn't setup handlebars right and I'm shocked, for this price, at the krappy pedals.
Boy does she handle nice, though!!!!
I can't remember the last time I rode a bike that was so well balanced and issued confidence galore.
More posts to come.
Rant on.

-t

PS Here's my review: https://worstwriter.com/2017/06/07/...-or-how-to-spend-stupid-money-smartly-i-hope/.

r-m charger gx touring just after pickup.jpg

Last edited:
Back