Let's see your best pic of your electric bicycle

I dig the green accents on the 29r's, including the anodized hubs. Be advised that those pedals do have a top and bottom VS a purely symmetrical design making it easy to slip off an inverted pedal. -S

2015 Dash with my LED mod. (Not too bright during day) , shock seatpost and pedal extenders.

dDA38be.jpg

I dig the green accents on the 29r's, including the anodized hubs. Be advised that those pedals do have a top and bottom VS a purely symmetrical design making it easy to slip off an inverted pedal. -S

What a timely message, thank you! I was slipping off a lot the past few days and thinking about having to replace the pedals.1429138303886194715101.jpg

I assume this is the correct orientation? (left is front)

Oops! Its backwards huh! ;)

I don't recall from memory but the axle body will be high on one side causing the loss of traction. I'm using bear claws for pedals, they stick like a mofo but I have constant puncture marks in my legs from them, kinda like how guys fry foods with no shirt on! -S

Nothing quite as scenic as some of you guys but here's the best pic I have from my front lawn. This is my Hybrid commuter with the 500 watt, 36V Falco kit. I have since upgraded the battery to 48V and put on some Schwalbe Marathon Plus tires.

OVREcRzRwi5OsHSG39KzSCmguVBlL1.png

Back