Lectric XP

A while ago, I remember someone on this thread asked if you could fit the bike in a Tesla Model 3. The answer to that question is "yes". I just stuffed mine in the trunk of my Model 3 with no problem. I had to take off the handlebars to make it fit. Also I removed the battery, because it's already heavy enough to lift into that small opening. Make sure you lay down a tarp or blanket to protect your car.

funny I use cruise all them time.
you are limited to 20 mph, but if you are on PAS5 and peddle it still will accelerate stop peddling and it drops back to 20.

A word of warning. When you are doing 20+ mph, you should only be looking at the road ahead, not at your speedo or phone. Any bump in the road can send the bike sideways. I hit a buckle in the asphalt. I was at about 23mph. 30psi in the tires. The bike went sideways and I went over. Thankfully there was a 4 inch high bush along the roadway which cushioned me like a pillow. Just some scrapes and the bike only got a 2 inch war wound on the fork. I was lucky. Had I hit cement there would have been broken bones. From now on 20 psi in the tires. Around 15-20mph is fast enough. Don't learn this the hard way.

A word of warning. When you are doing 20+ mph, you should only be looking at the road ahead, not at your speedo or phone. Any bump in the road can send the bike sideways. I hit a buckle in the asphalt. I was at about 23mph. 30psi in the tires. The bike went sideways and I went over. Thankfully there was a 4 inch high bush along the roadway which cushioned me like a pillow. Just some scrapes and the bike only got a 2 inch war wound on the fork. I was lucky. Had I hit cement there would have been broken bones. From now on 20 psi in the tires. Around 15-20mph is fast enough. Don't learn this the hard way.
There is always what I like to call the "sweet spot" in any vehicle, where it seems to run the best based on design and components. On my 300cc ICE scooter, it's about 50 MPH. For my cars, about 72 MPH. I find on ebikes that sweet spot is about 15 MPH. I usually get a good cadence at that speed as well as some resistance for exercise. This is fine by me.

I like about 18mph, but 28 is doable just don't be sight seeing! My last grocery run was on a 45mph road with no shoulder, I did run 28-29mph just so I was closer to keeping up with traffic aka not as many cars passing me!

Does anyone bring a spare battery? If so, how do you carry it with you? Looking for a solution to safely bring a spare battery with me.
I was thinking of making a booster battery to regular battery. You just plug it in to your regular battery's recharge port while riding and it effectively doubles your range. Just make sure that the voltage is about the same and it should work fine.

I put wider handle bars on my XP last week. My oh my what a huge difference. My record before the handlebar change was 12 secs with no hands on the bars and it was frightening. Now I can ride nonstop with out my hands on the bars. Don't get me wrong doing this is not the safest thing to do but its a good reference as to how much more stable the bike is. It looks no different just feels so much more stable especially if your going fast and the road is bumpy. Even riding with one hand on the bar feels better...Highly recommend this 10 minute mod. Bars were less than $7.00 Canadian on Aliexpress...

I put wider handle bars on my XP last week. My oh my what a huge difference. My record before the handlebar change was 12 secs with no hands on the bars and it was frightening. Now I can ride nonstop with out my hands on the bars. Don't get me wrong doing this is not the safest thing to do but its a good reference as to how much more stable the bike is. It looks no different just feels so much more stable especially if your going fast and the road is bumpy. Even riding with one hand on the bar feels better...Highly recommend this 10 minute mod. Bars were less than $7.00 Canadian on Aliexpress...
Just to make my search a little quicker, which bars did you get?

I'm riding my bike with a 34t and I love how it helps get up the hills even when the battery has been drained. Most of my riding is in the middle to higher gears so having the 34t is like having a secret cheat code that you don't use too often but really appreciate it when you need it.
I would highly recommend this change even if your not going on hills. I did it also and its so much nicer. Also someone on here said it wont fit but that's incorrect. It fits fine. If your thinking of going to a taller 7th gear IE:11 tooth then also get the low gear that's 34 teeth...Better for slow and fast speeds...I'm using all the gears more now than ever...Also if your like me and like to ride as much as possible without any pedal assist this helps as well...Buy a 11 to 34 tooth freewheel not 11 to 28 tooth...

Lectric now sells Suspension seat posts for the XP $89 beans.
That's too much, when you compare it to the Suntour which has two inches of travel. I love Lectric and the company but that's too much money... The Suntour is the best out there and it's less money. I have had a few different suspension seatposts. Suntour is vastly superior to all of them that are in this price range

That's too much, when you compare it to the Suntour which has two inches of travel. I love Lectric and the company but that's too much money... The Suntour is the best out there and it's less money. I have had a few different suspension seatposts. Suntour is vastly superior to all of them that are in this price range
As you refer to them as "Pogo Sticks. 😂 Looks like a $19 seat post. https://www.aliexpress.com/item/328...chweb0_0,searchweb201602_6,searchweb201603_52

I have two XP's ordered late July and received late Sept. I can get to all P1-P20 settings and changed P08-45, but noticed P17-000 and can not change but do have CRUISE Control which is great. Does this mean my controllers are locked or unlocked?
I also have 2 XP's. I've had them for about a week now and have tried to change some of the mode settings. I had no problem changing Mode 08 from 32 to 45, but I tried to change Mode 06 from 20 to 22.4 (which is the actual wheel diameter) and the up nor down key on the controller pad will not change the setting. I have the same question, are some modes locked? I would like to be able to change this setting since my indicated speeds and odometer reading are about 20% lower than smartphones GPS bike app indicates.

I also have 2 XP's. I've had them for about a week now and have tried to change some of the mode settings. I had no problem changing Mode 08 from 32 to 45, but I tried to change Mode 06 from 20 to 22.4 (which is the actual wheel diameter) and the up nor down key on the controller pad will not change the setting. I have the same question, are some modes locked? I would like to be able to change this setting since my indicated speeds and odometer reading are about 20% lower than smartphones GPS bike app indicates.
There's all sorts of discussion on this forum on this it's been discussed many times. Might I suggest you use the search function on the forum and you will get all sorts of discussion regarding this. Oh and welcome to the XP Forum 👍

Yo Sonnyib. Please take the time to read through every single page of this 130 page thread and you will find your answer as well as many many other gems of information in here. This topic has been discussed on just about every single page ad nauseum. Go read.

Back