Lectric XP

I did the same thing the day after I got my bike (messed up the settings especially P20). Here's some things to know: 1) when you enter the settings mode by pushing both arrows, you will sometimes inadvertently change the current setting when releasing the arrows. 2) I assumed that every time you enter setting mode, it started at P01. Not so, it will come back to where you left it last . This may reset after power down, but if you go in and out of setting mode, it remembers where you were. So I would reenter setting mode and inadvertently change a random setting. For this reason I always return to P01 (backlight) before exiting setting mode because that one wont screw anything up if accidentally changed.
That's exactly what I found, it will stay on the last setting but that is also a bonus if you want to feel the difference between the #5 - 3 or 5 PAS setting or playing with the #11 sensitivity setting for the PAS

Under every YouTube video there is a "Share" button, usually to the right side and just over the "Subscribe" button. Click on that, and you will get a popup box. One choice is to "Copy Link." So copy the link, and then when you write your reply post, simply paste the link into your reply. The software in the forum takes care of the rest. Like this:

Thanks!

THANK YOU! I got it! Two set of eyes are better than one. (tip don't take pictures when bike is upright, then tune it upside down to work on it) Once I turned the torque washer tabs down instead of up, large screwdiver between the frame and gears/frame and brake hub, I was able to walk it down using a rubber mallet, 1/8 of an inch until it seated. Thank all of you for the links and tips, they did help!! Square rod is the large screwdriver

Nice! I’m glad you got it worked out.

I did receive the free panniers from Lectric but didn't like them, these are much better as they are heavier duty, more secure on the bike, you can remove them in seconds, and they are waterproof which is really needed when one lives on the "wet coast" i.e. anywhere from Oregon to southern B.C.
I too did not like the free pannier bags that came with the bike. I ordered the Rhinowalk set. Thanks for the info.

Last edited:
Hey Friends of Lectric eBikes!
We appreciate all the comments in this forum. THANK YOU for sharing your thoughts, advice, and frustrations! I agree with the common themes. Collectively, you have been very fair in evaluating our performance (i.e. very good product; great value; struggling with shipping and communication).

September is going to be a huge month for us. We will likely send out more bikes this month than all previous months combined! That's terrific news - but we will continue to test your patience over the next couple of months. Fortunately, patience is a virtue... and we can all use a little more of that!

We're starting to hear great stories from new customers about how they learned about Lectric eBikes! Many are being introduced to us not from YouTube videos, but from talking with current customers who RAVE about their new Lectric XP bike! Many have said this is the best purchase they have made all year! That is beginning to be a main source of our growth - and we are thrilled with your response! We appreciate you speaking so highly about our product to your friends, family, those who stop you on the street, outside coffee shops, in campgrounds and RV parks, wherever your bike happens to take you!

We appreciate the trust you have placed in us - and the support you provide each other in this forum. You are a valuable extension of our team. We couldn't do this without you.

Thanks again!
Brent

We appreciate all the comments in this forum. THANK YOU for sharing your thoughts, advice, and frustrations! I agree with the common themes. Collectively, you have been very fair in evaluating our performance (i.e. very good product; great value; struggling with shipping and communication).

September is going to be a huge month for us. We will likely send out more bikes this month than all previous months combined! That's terrific news - but we will continue to test your patience over the next couple of months. Fortunately, patience is a virtue... and we can all use a little more of that!

We're starting to hear great stories from new customers about how they learned about Lectric eBikes! Many are being introduced to us not from YouTube videos, but from talking with current customers who RAVE about their new Lectric XP bike! Many have said this is the best purchase they have made all year! That is beginning to be a main source of our growth - and we are thrilled with your response! We appreciate you speaking so highly about our product to your friends, family, those who stop you on the street, outside coffee shops, in campgrounds and RV parks, wherever your bike happens to take you!

We appreciate the trust you have placed in us - and the support you provide each other in this forum. You are a valuable extension of our team. We couldn't do this without you.

Thanks again!
Brent
You guys have been very good to deal with. I have had a couple minor problems and you have responded immediately. Under the circumstances with the hundreds of bikes that you've been selling that's very impressive. Kari and I are really enjoying our bikes
Thank you again for making it feasible for a lot of people to own electric bikes. And awesome ones at that.
Darcy and Kari 😊

Has anyone heard of this brand? Rollgood. I saw it walking in NYC a few days ago. I tried researching it but could not find out much about it. What I did find was this small bike shop in NYC on 37th street that sells them. It looked really cool. I loved the wheels. I tried calling, but no answer. They do not seem to have a website, but they do have pictures at their web address.

Attachments

• IMG_0731.jpg
    IMG_0731.jpg
    390.2 KB · Views: 382

Thanks again!
Brent
Thank you for the updates

Have my XP for a week now and love it! But after a week my pedal came off. I looked at the threads on the crank and they were stripped. So I need a new crank. Let's test customer service. Will report my results

Thanks again!
Brent
We have had our bikes now for a couple of weeks, taken them camping (RV) and to a park last weekend and I love riding every morning around the neighborhood. As I told my "big" brother (he's 70 and I am 63), you can get good exercise for sure, but when you get to that hill that is just too big, it's like your fast best friend gets behind and starts pushing. :) LOVE THESE BIKES!!! Best to you in getting the logistics issues worked out...keep on keeping on!

Has anyone heard of this brand? Rollgood. I saw it walking in NYC a few days ago. I tried researching it but could not find out much about it. What I did find was this small bike shop in NYC on 37th street that sells them. It looked really cool. I loved the wheels. I tried calling, but no answer. They do not seem to have a website, but they do have pictures at their web address.
Playing devils advocate, if you can't find the bike, how do you find parts for it if needed? I had a local bike shop 2 months ago that I looked at their $2,195 folding bike that did not compare to the XP. Last week I popped a tube installing Slime, so I went over to that shop to hopfully buy a tube. You guessed it, gone, closed up. If I would have bought that $2,195 bike, the service I would have paid for left in the UHaul.

Have my XP for a week now and love it! But after a week my pedal came off. I looked at the threads on the crank and they were stripped. So I need a new crank. Let's test customer service. Will report my results
What do you think happened to the pedal/crank?

Did you tighten the pedal when you received the bike?
Both of my bikes the peddles needed tightening when delivered.. Checked them today after installing the rear wheel and both bikes need snugging again. It looks like it is one of those re-torque items after break in. Good idea for others to check after a few hours use, kind of like windshield wiper arms.

Back