Lectric XP Programming and Function Complete Guide

Luap

Region
USA
Hello friends
I've looked around and found bits and pieces of info regarding all the program changes that can be made on the Lectric XP and Step Thru eBikes, but I wanted to gather as much as I could into one reference.
Here's what I came up with.
If you have further info, details, (verified) programming or function tips please share in the comments so that I can update my spreadsheet, which will benefit everyone.
Hope you find it useful, look forward to sharing a lot more with you Lectric bikers
Luap

Attachments

• LECTRIC XP PROGRAMMING.pdf
    637.3 KB · Views: 5,370
Last edited:
Great to have, thank you
If you want to add the error codes

error codes

002-brake error
003-pas sensor error
004-boosting, 6km/h cruise mode
005-timely cruise mode;
006-low battery level
007-motor error
008-throttle error
009-controller error
010-communication receive error
011-communication sending error
012-EMS communication error
013-frontlight error

Got super excited about being able to increase PAS levels to 9. I find PAS 3 is too aggressive but PAS 2 is too whimpy when the battery is 75-100%. Once battery drops to 75% then for me PAS 3 is about right. So I went to my settings to change P05 and set it for 9 levels but it is locked at 5 levels 😠. Lectric please unlock this! I cannot think of any reason to have this feature locked.

Great to have, thank you
If you want to add the error codes

error codes

002-brake error
003-pas sensor error
004-boosting, 6km/h cruise mode
005-timely cruise mode;
006-low battery level
007-motor error
008-throttle error
009-controller error
010-communication receive error
011-communication sending error
012-EMS communication error
013-frontlight error
Thanks for those. I saw them in the manual but intentionally left them out because they aren't really programming more like troubleshooting.
Now that I think about it though, why not? :)

Got super excited about being able to increase PAS levels to 9. I find PAS 3 is too aggressive but PAS 2 is too whimpy when the battery is 75-100%. Once battery drops to 75% then for me PAS 3 is about right. So I went to my settings to change P05 and set it for 9 levels but it is locked at 5 levels 😠. Lectric please unlock this! I cannot think of any reason to have this feature locked.
I think P05 is to match the computer with hardware on the bike. I don't think the Lectric is capable of 9 levels, whereas other bikes may be
Someone correct me if I'm wrong....

The original 2018 xp settings all could be changed but too many users were changing settings they didn't understand causing way too many customer support issues. Levi & Robbie chose to lock users from settings that might cause user issues & keep it simpler for their support staff. Since settings for P05 we're illogical as setting it to "0" is 3 PAS levels, 1=5 levels, 2=9 levels, 3=4 levels 4=6 levels. Most users would think if you wanted 9 levels you would enter "9" instead of the correct #2. So, Lectric just decided to lock it and a few others that were service issues. For most users, 5 is plenty. I use my bike for delivery/courrier 60-90 miles a day so gotta watch consumption. (I have a second battery to get 90mi)

Back