Lectric XP 2.0 w/ Thorough Review (link @ the beginning of the post)

I think they’re all full of s*it!
Oh no, Tom. They're (our bikes) at the FedEx facility (there by being out of Lectric's control) being scanned in. You know, like when they were 2 days ago. 2 days from now- oh hey guys, you know those bikes, well see the thing is, we misplaced your orders & we'll get those bikes to you next week! LMAO. Motherfuckers.

I have no idea. I can't imagine the next closest fed ex shipping place would be in california, but I looked for one in that area mine was coming out of and its a very large facility. But I can't think that fed ex is picking up a shipping container, nor can I think they would have the ability to drive a shipping container hundreds of miles to a place in CA. But who knows?
IDK man, I like @Pokerdogg 's explanation better. No offense, just that Phoenix is a BIG place. Lived there 2 years & I could see Lectric coming up with an additional warehouse really easily. Although, I see you point is valid w/ the container thing. A couple days ago it was 'their truck'. Maybe it's just misworded.

Last edited:
Hello all. Well I got a shipping notice from Fedex that my bike is scheduled for Tuesday, June 1 delivery. Says it was picked upon 5/25/2021. So maybe this is really happening.
@contraktor and @Tom J B have you received yours yet?
Nice. I ordered on May 21 .... shipped May 25. (Oops..that's the Aventon Sinch, heh.) Actually I'm right behind you, ordered a step thru April 9 (61XXX). Took the 2.0 upgrade on May 14. So 1,800 some odd bikes behind you. Hopefully in two weeks we'll see a ship notice. Can they move 900 bikes a week; a read somewhere cust. serv. said they are moving 400 bikes a day.

Nice. I ordered on May 21 .... shipped May 25. (Oops..that's the Aventon Sinch, heh.) Actually I'm right behind you, ordered a step thru April 9 (61XXX). Took the 2.0 upgrade on May 14. So 1,800 some odd bikes behind you. Hopefully in two weeks we'll see a ship notice. Can they move 900 bikes a week; a read somewhere cust. serv. said they are moving 400 bikes a day.
DSwanks,
You do realize these bikes are taking 9 weeks to be shipped? 10 weeks to get them delivered. Regardless of what Lectric tells you. But who knows, maybe you’ll defy the norm. Good Luck!

DSwanks,
You do realize these bikes are taking 9 weeks to be shipped? 10 weeks to get them delivered. Regardless of what Lectric tells you. But who knows, maybe you’ll defy the norm. Good Luck!
Yeah, I am at the 7 week mark @ this point. I hope its a case of parts finally clearing customs / unloading at port / supply chain issues. If that's the case, one hopes the issue then is assembly thru FedEx shipping (which is better than sitting 3 mi off shore @ Longbeach. To me its worth the wait - for the (Mrs.) preference of a step thru. I see no other out there I really get psyched about

Yeah, I am at the 7 week mark @ this point. I hope its a case of parts finally clearing customs / unloading at port / supply chain issues. If that's the case, one hopes the issue then is assembly thru FedEx shipping (which is better than sitting 3 mi off shore @ Longbeach. To me its worth the wait - for the (Mrs.) preference of a step thru. I see no other out there I really get psyched about
Good for you! I hope you get it sooner rather than later. I didn’t realize you were that close to delivery.

My neighbor's white ST was actually picked up today By FedEx and is supposed to be delivered on June 2nd.
I received my shipping notice for my black ST today and the notice has an estimated delivery date of June 3rd.
Hopefully...

Thinking about how I am so use to packaged orders coming by air. I could be wrong but something tells me these are by truck. I'm just wondering if it'll show on Sunday, or if it'll show on the 2nd (since they're closed Monday).

Thinking about how I am so use to packaged orders coming by air. I could be wrong but something tells me these are by truck. I'm just wondering if it'll show on Sunday, or if it'll show on the 2nd (since they're closed Monday).
My first notice said I was getting it on Wednesday then it was pushed back to Thursday. I’m assuming because of the holiday.

At least we should be able to follow the shipping progress after they're actually scanned into the FedEx system and physically on their truck. My neighbor's has reached that information pinnacle but mine is still impeded by the gravity well of the bottomless warehouse... ;-)

Well Fedex snuck up to my door this morning and left my bike. Thank God for a ring doorbell, otherwise I would not know that it was out there in plain site. Not sure why the delivery people don't like to actually ring the doorbell. Now I have to figure out what I am going to put it. I thought I had until Tuesday (estimated delivery date) to figure all of this out, but I guess that is a good problem. Hopefully you guys and others will have theirs soon. Going to start the unboxing now.

There is no way it arrives tomorrow, is there?
Screenshot_20210529-145245.png

Back