Mr. Craig,
Add me to the list of happy owners with the same condition. It does NOT effect the way it operates at all. I also changed to a 11-28 freewheel. Well worth the effort. Lectric chose not to use that for what ever reason but that is what it came with. It is not a defect. I'm sure any competent mechanic, you or me included, can repair a slightly wobbly brake rotor. A lot easier then trying to send it back
My 2 cents, It is what it is. It was not made by Starrett and does not need to be. It is a very fun and useful toy sold at a reasonable price. I can fit two of them in a Honda HR-V plus luggage.
May I suggest we all temper out expectations and go out and enjoy the ride.

Scott
Scott,

I will add you to the list of defective Lectric product owners and accept your statement that your Lectric ebike is not operationally affected. My Lectric ebike, is operationally affected. The issue with both of our units and most likely many others regards rear wheel wobble, this defect in my case translates to rider vibration, the cause of this vibration is not a brake rotor, it is a poorly machined motor hub threading. The rotor itself could not present that type of symptom on this platform when the brake is not in use. Yes, truing a bike rotor is easy but the least of my concerns nor will it have any effect on the issue of vibration felt by the rider due to freewheel wobble. To the best of my knowledge improperly machined hub threads cannot be repaired. I would be interested to know how one would approach re-threading a wheel hub without removing more material than a replacement freewheel would be able to re-engage with when reassembled. You also mentioned you have the same issue and you replaced the freewheel, that would further confirm the wobble was not addressed by its replacement.

As far as your opinion on the Lectric XP ebike, that’s great, I am glad that you settled for its condition and it works for you. As for myself, I purchased this unit due to the rave reviews regarding customer service, being the other options are direct from China and have no middle man to offer service. Lectric has not only failed to provide customer service to me, they are currently willfully violating the legal terms of their warranty, that fact seems to be lost in translation here in these forums.

Let me simplify my experience with Lectric:

Lectric provided me with a defective product.

Lectric is aware of said defect and claims it is their standard therefore negates it then offers the kindly gesture to send back said defective product at a loss to the customer of a third of the product cost.

The questions I have are:

Do you consider this scenario an example of quality customer service?

Are you suggesting I should ignore the above documented defects as well as the company’s response to them and then praise them for their actions?

anecdotal i know but rumor was that Lectric would have liked to go with the 11-28 freewheel but there was either a supply or quality issue (or both) for the component.

i suspect some of the quality issues on some of these commodity components is at least partially related to the global demand for them by each and every manufacturer wanting them combined with unprecedented shortages.

i’d not be surprised if a brand rejecting an order of disc brake rotors for a minor out of spec condition resulted in 6 more months of waiting for resupply from that manufacturer. (it’s been widely reported the lead times on these components is longer than they’ve been for decades)

reading industry supply chain reports it certainly seems/feels like bike brands should feel thankful to get ANY component deliveries, regardless of quality and refusing acceptance or creating too much of a stink with supply chain could have them taken off a list and a competitor moves up in priority.

strange times we are in.
All things can be had for a price. Lectric provides what they provide to increase and maintain their profit margin. I could have/can order a near exact copy of this bike for nearly the same price direct from China and get it in 30 days. I did not becasue I was blinded by the customer service mantra Lectric preaches. I only have myself to blame for believing the hype.

Yes, more speed and less ghost pedaling. I never noticed any unbalance or wobble on my XP.
I assume your freewheel hub was not defective, that would make sense being you were in the first runs of the xp when they had lower production ratios and more over site, it also disproves the Lectric tech statement I received of "All ebikes have wobble"

Scott,

I will add you to the list of defective Lectric product owners and accept your statement that your Lectric ebike is not operationally affected. My Lectric ebike, is operationally affected. The issue with both of our units and most likely many others regards rear wheel wobble, this defect in my case translates to rider vibration, the cause of this vibration is not a brake rotor, it is a poorly machined motor hub threading. The rotor itself could not present that type of symptom on this platform when the brake is not in use. Yes, truing a bike rotor is easy but the least of my concerns nor will it have any effect on the issue of vibration felt by the rider due to freewheel wobble. To the best of my knowledge improperly machined hub threads cannot be repaired. I would be interested to know how one would approach re-threading a wheel hub without removing more material than a replacement freewheel would be able to re-engage with when reassembled. You also mentioned you have the same issue and you replaced the freewheel, that would further confirm the wobble was not addressed by its replacement.

As far as your opinion on the Lectric XP ebike, that’s great, I am glad that you settled for its condition and it works for you. As for myself, I purchased this unit due to the rave reviews regarding customer service, being the other options are direct from China and have no middle man to offer service. Lectric has not only failed to provide customer service to me, they are currently willfully violating the legal terms of their warranty, that fact seems to be lost in translation here in these forums.

Lectric is aware of said defect and claims it is their standard therefore negates it then offers the kindly gesture to send back said defective product at a loss to the customer of a third of the product cost.

Are you suggesting I should ignore the above documented defects as well as the company’s response to them and then praise them for their actions?
imho your video did not effectively illustrate across the keyboard and screen the problem (evidenced by multiple people not seeing what you saw, not being able to identify it as a machining issue, etc) which possibly may be why lectric claimed it normal. it might be possible they also misunderstand or misinterpreted the issue you claim to be having and it’s cause no?

i’m no longer sure of the rhetorical questions posed here and why if there’s a communication issue with Lectric you’re seemingly not following up with them.

i’m not exactly sure what you’re seeking here in this post?

i don’t think anyone in this thread claimed anything about quality service nor did anyone suggest to ignore the defects only you are able to confirm at present. many examples were given of issues upon delivery with quick and thorough resolution so it remains what is your theory on why they are not helping you?

Completely understand the personal frustration of receiving something not as expected but your delivery perhaps may be a bit formal and confrontational to the very people who have no stake in your issue and are merely offering advice, support and theories based on your statements and the evidence you’ve shared thus far. and maybe this is also how lectric is perceiving it? (we don’t know the context, tone or inference of your interactions with Lectric mind you)

so what will you do with your situation? let’s start there. multiple theories about what’s happened have been proffered but you’re pretty confident that you’ve correctly diagnosed it so what’s your plan? repair, replace or return? if Lectric remains unconvinced it could be they are scammers who don’t care about yiu, but it could also be that the style snd manner in which you’ve communicated has not resonated or given them information needed to correct or make whole.

has lectric suggested what they’d want to see as evidence of the problem you’ve diagnosed to initiate an RMA?

the dispute you seem to be in with Lectric seems to be on whether what you state you’re experiencing is within Lectric’s accepted tolerances for quality or not. if it were me i’d consider how to make my statement or argument stronger, more clear, pose the argument delivery differently to still get the information across and keep it less open to interpretation assuming the issue is as you state (which none of us here are able to factually confirm for ourselves).

many of your claims we cannot validate from behind a keyboard. which may mean neither can Lectric. So if you’re seeing resolution you may need to consider how to get Lectric to see what you see and diagnose the issue as you have.

have you asked them about this?

“What can i do on my end to help you realize the issue i’m confident i’m seeing/feeling”,

“is there a closeup picture or video i can prepare that provides the detail you’d need for a more confident remote diagnosis?”

“would independent confirmation from a LBS strengthen my case or validate the issue more effectively for your engineer?”

and so on…have you tried working with them towards resolution yet?

i’m asking these questions as we don’t know what’s happened in your conversations or what info has been shared up til now.

Scott,

It sounds like you are a good candidate for a Riese and Muller. You bought an entry level Ebike for under a grand. Spend 12k on a Superdeelite and leave your worries behind...

imho your video did not effectively illustrate across the keyboard and screen the problem (evidenced by multiple people not seeing what you saw, not being able to identify it as a machining issue, etc) which possibly may be why lectric claimed it normal. it might be possible they also misunderstand or misinterpreted the issue you claim to be having and it’s cause no?

i’m no longer sure of the rhetorical questions posed here and why if there’s a communication issue with Lectric you’re seemingly not following up with them.

i don’t think anyone in this thread claimed anything about quality service nor did anyone suggest to ignore the defects only you are able to confirm at present. many examples were given of issues upon delivery with quick and thorough resolution so it remains what is your theory on why they are not helping you?

Completely understand the personal frustration of receiving something not as expected but your delivery perhaps may be a bit formal and confrontational to the very people who have no stake in your issue and are merely offering advice, support and theories based on your statements and the evidence you’ve shared thus far. and maybe this is also how lectric is perceiving it? (we don’t know the context, tone or inference of your interactions with Lectric mind you)

so what will you do with your situation? let’s start there. multiple theories about what’s happened have been proffered but you’re pretty confident that you’ve correctly diagnosed it so what’s your plan? repair, replace or return? if Lectric remains unconvinced it could be they are scammers who don’t care about yiu, but it could also be that the style snd manner in which you’ve communicated has not resonated or given them information needed to correct or make whole.

has lectric suggested what they’d want to see as evidence of the problem you’ve diagnosed to initiate an RMA?

the dispute you seem to be in with Lectric seems to be on whether what you state you’re experiencing is within Lectric’s accepted tolerances for quality or not. if it were me i’d consider how to make my statement or argument stronger, more clear, pose the argument delivery differently to still get the information across and keep it less open to interpretation assuming the issue is as you state (which none of us here are able to factually confirm for ourselves).

many of your claims we cannot validate from behind a keyboard. which may mean neither can Lectric. So if you’re seeing resolution you may need to consider how to get Lectric to see what you see and diagnose the issue as you have.

“What can i do on my end to help you realize the issue i’m confident i’m seeing/feeling”,

“is there a closeup picture or video i can prepare that provides the detail you’d need for a more confident remote diagnosis?”

“would independent confirmation from a LBS strengthen my case or validate the issue more effectively for your engineer?”

i’m asking these questions as we don’t know what’s happened in your conversations or what info has been shared up til now.
I too could not see a defect watching the video over and over. Tried my best to see something but could not. I showed our lead shop mechanic (I started working at a bike shop recently) he could not see or figure out what Corp Clegg is trying claim as a defect. Maybe if it was seen first hand but I suspect that the Corporal is going through buyers remorse and expected something different than the bike that Lectric describes. I've read most of the Lectric Forums since getting my bikes last year and his post stands alone as the only one I've come across where Lectric was vilified for their customer service. His posts read like he is stubborn in his assertion that there must be a defect and it's doubtful anything anybody says to help will be heard. I think it's time for me to stop reading this thread....

I too could not see a defect watching the video over and over. Tried my best to see something but could not. I showed our lead shop mechanic (I started working at a bike shop recently) he could not see or figure out what Corp Clegg is trying claim as a defect. Maybe if it was seen first hand but I suspect that the Corporal is going through buyers remorse and expected something different than the bike that Lectric describes. I've read most of the Lectric Forums since getting my bikes last year and his post stands alone as the only one I've come across where Lectric was vilified for their customer service. His posts read like he is stubborn in his assertion that there must be a defect and it's doubtful anything anybody says to help will be heard. I think it's time for me to stop reading this thread....

Below is a response from Lectric after watching my video, they seemed to have noticed the issue...

As far as the wobble of the freewheel goes, that also is of no concern. These thread-on freewheels attach at the motor hub instead of fastening at the outer end so some wobble is typical. Seven-speed freewheels have quite a bit of space from gear to gear to there's plenty of room for a light wobble without it affecting shifting as it would on say, a twelve-speed road bike cassette.

I appreciate your insight regarding my posts, if being analytical and stating facts as I experience them is perceived as confrontational then I apologize. I posted here as an example of my dealings with Lectric and in hopes of a resolution, hopefully others don’t experience the same. After a great deal of research between these postings my issue is clearly a known issue and has no “fix”. When some of my statements here seemed to be entirely misinterpreted such as the wobble pertaining to rotors, I clarified my stance on the subject. There also seems to be a general air of “I like my bike you should like yours too” I admittedly do not make enough money to purchase items that need replacement in short order so if there is a problem with a large purchase, I would rather get out from under it then waste more on it.

It sounds like you are a good candidate for a Riese and Muller. You bought an entry level Ebike for under a grand. Spend 12k on a Superdeelite and leave your worries behind...
"You should expect broken products when you don't get ripped off for them " is not a mantra I pay much attention to. There are plenty of products that do not cost more then they are worth and plenty that aren't worth what they cost. I think this ebike was out of a bad batch, im not saying they all are.

Last edited:
"You should expect broken products when you don't get ripped for them " is not a mantra I pay much attention to. There are plenty of products that do not cost more then they are worth and plenty that aren't worth what they cost. I think this ebike was out of a bad batch, im not saying they all are.
Fair enough

i understand there are times to take a stand based on principle and the desire to be recognized as “in the right”.

there are other times where alignment, compromise and pursuit of a resolution make more practical sense.

can’t decide which is right in this moment but i can say that taking a principled stand sometimes results in not getting the satisfying resolution.

regardless i do hope you get the outcome you’re seeking whatever it is.

i understand there are times to take a stand based on principle and the desire to be recognized as “in the right”.

there are other times where alignment, compromise and pursuit of a resolution make more practical sense.

can’t decide which is right in this moment but i can say that taking a principled stand sometimes results in not getting the satisfying resolution.

regardless i do hope you get the outcome you’re seeking whatever it is.
Indeed, and thank you for that. You seem like a genuine and decent person and I appreciate your honesty.

I don’t really see any resolution coming from Lectric on the horizon, I can’t afford to throw away 600 or so bucks and have nothing to show for it. I would rather replace the rear ends on these then give 600 bucks to Lectric only to have them resell what was returned in the same condition to someone else.

Being in the profession of mechanic’s it's frustrating to see issues that can lead to further failures being ignored, I deal with it frequently. It is also hard to have a conversation with a customer rep that makes up the narrative as they go. A very nice female Lectric rep actually told me over the phone that “Wobble has no negative effect any components and is not an issue” when I called her on it the next line was “we design our rims, tires, brake pads and rotors to a higher standard specifically to tolerate wobble” …🤔

well you already know Lectric does not design anything. 98% of the bike is sourced parts. they may make a few recommendations to the manufacturers here and there. i’m thinking of the brace/stand beneath the bottom bracket which was fortified between version 1.0 and 2.0. i could see them getting complaints about former model bending under stress and requesting the extra bracing be welded for 2.0.

Galaxy Bicycle seems to be the currently contracted factory for Lectric. but even they are sourcing perhaps all but the frame itself from commodity suppliers.

Cursory research into “freewheel wobble” across google, not just for Lectric, led me to conclude for myself that some freewheel wobble is perhaps a universal or prevalent issue. beyond common. nearly expected. but i have not read many accounts where such wobble translated to user perception of how the bike rides across ground.

not saying what you’re feeling is BS. just that i can see patterns between prevalent internet talk and what Lectric CSRs are telling you, based on the scripted responses they are given for common questions. i’d bet they probably get some quantity of freewheel questions so it’s not surprising they have a response.

i think this may work in your case because it gives you the possibility of “ruling out” freewheel wobble because if prevailing wisdom says that freewheel wobble is “normal” and it “doesn’t affect ride or performance” then that gives you a point to concede “yes, i hear you on freewheel wobble but if i can feel it and it makes the bike buck then that would mean it’s NOT (by common definition) freewheel wobble and likely something else, can i talk to the new service manager to see how we properly evaluate and correct this issue?”

i still think there’s a way out of this but my approach would be “let’s solve this problem together” and not “i demand answers and admission of fault! you promised and warrantied me!”

you catch my drift?

it may be a pride thing i don’t know. only you know. could be misinterpreted context or bad delivery or pride or whatever.

but if the bike is truly broken/defective beyond the (now i know from my own curiosity and research) all too common freewheel wobble that many people have already said doesn’t usually impact ride or performance.

then there should still be a beneficial way out of this. now it is about finding the decision maker in the triage chain of customer service snd making them want to help you out.

the disputed issue is really about what constitutes a defect in the context of the legal binding part of the warranty.

ppl have rec’d a bike with scratched paint and Lectric sends a touch up crayon. does that effectively address the defect? different people would have different responses. but lectric would say “bike is rideable” and that may meet their definition per the warranty.

anyway. if freewheel wobble is so common AND it doesn’t affect ride. AND you can somehow prove YOUR ride is affected. then i think there’s room for resolution.

i’ve worked in these areas most of my career. online brands, online advertising, digital startups, foreign manufacturing, supply chain logistics, legal and regulatory, e-commerce, customer support, etc. csrs have a script and a set of tools for triage and escalation and an escalation protocol. it’s life. you just have to work your charm to get to the prize.

it may not be as viscerally satisfying as demanding attention and immediate resolution/compensation but this is also the world we live in now with digital tools.

if it were me i’d call and make contact with any CSR. i’d politely request to speak to the head of customer service (or operations as i think lectric hired an outside OPs guy to deal with remodeling their CS and supply chain logistics approach as part of their expansion)

if they balk at that i’d self depricatingly explain that i’ve been in a back and forth on a certain issue “affecting safe operation” and again ask if i can be escalated or i can leave my number for that person to call me back. whatever is most convenient for that CSR and make it as easy as possible, (the CSR doesn’t like escalations, they are scary and reflect poorly on them snd they may need a moment to think about what to do) and difficult to reject.

then once I have a person (in charge) who is NOT using a script or software and have a real human conversation about how “we” solve the problem.

my goal would be to get resolution, not humiliation or some empirical victory. what is the shortest and most easy path to resolving this. suggest a few ideas. see what they latch onto. and go from there.

forgive me i’m not trying to tell you how to talk or act or run your life. take this situation forward however you please. just sharing how i would do it if i was in your place.

i’d be reasonable. i’d be compromise motivated. i wouldn’t be vengeful. because i want the outcome i want snd creating an adversarial situation works against that.

it’s all social engineering. it’s modern day digital world remote support rules. don’t be too proud to beg either as a last resort but make sure you are begging to someone who is empowered to take sympathy and compensate you.

any means necessary.

well you already know Lectric does not design anything. 98% of the bike is sourced parts. they may make a few recommendations to the manufacturers here and there. i’m thinking of the brace/stand beneath the bottom bracket which was fortified between version 1.0 and 2.0. i could see them getting complaints about former model bending under stress and requesting the extra bracing be welded for 2.0.

Galaxy Bicycle seems to be the currently contracted factory for Lectric. but even they are sourcing perhaps all but the frame itself from commodity suppliers.

Cursory research into “freewheel wobble” across google, not just for Lectric, led me to conclude for myself that some freewheel wobble is perhaps a universal or prevalent issue. beyond common. nearly expected. but i have not read many accounts where such wobble translated to user perception of how the bike rides across ground.

not saying what you’re feeling is BS. just that i can see patterns between prevalent internet talk and what Lectric CSRs are telling you, based on the scripted responses they are given for common questions. i’d bet they probably get some quantity of freewheel questions so it’s not surprising they have a response.

i think this may work in your case because it gives you the possibility of “ruling out” freewheel wobble because if prevailing wisdom says that freewheel wobble is “normal” and it “doesn’t affect ride or performance” then that gives you a point to concede “yes, i hear you on freewheel wobble but if i can feel it and it makes the bike buck then that would mean it’s NOT (by common definition) freewheel wobble and likely something else, can i talk to the new service manager to see how we properly evaluate and correct this issue?”

i still think there’s a way out of this but my approach would be “let’s solve this problem together” and not “i demand answers and admission of fault! you promised and warrantied me!”

you catch my drift?

it may be a pride thing i don’t know. only you know. could be misinterpreted context or bad delivery or pride or whatever.

but if the bike is truly broken/defective beyond the (now i know from my own curiosity and research) all too common freewheel wobble that many people have already said doesn’t usually impact ride or performance.

then there should still be a beneficial way out of this. now it is about finding the decision maker in the triage chain of customer service snd making them want to help you out.

the disputed issue is really about what constitutes a defect in the context of the legal binding part of the warranty.

ppl have rec’d a bike with scratched paint and Lectric sends a touch up crayon. does that effectively address the defect? different people would have different responses. but lectric would say “bike is rideable” and that may meet their definition per the warranty.

anyway. if freewheel wobble is so common AND it doesn’t affect ride. AND you can somehow prove YOUR ride is affected. then i think there’s room for resolution.

i’ve worked in these areas most of my career. online brands, online advertising, digital startups, foreign manufacturing, supply chain logistics, legal and regulatory, e-commerce, customer support, etc. csrs have a script and a set of tools for triage and escalation and an escalation protocol. it’s life. you just have to work your charm to get to the prize.

it may not be as viscerally satisfying as demanding attention and immediate resolution/compensation but this is also the world we live in now with digital tools.

if it were me i’d call and make contact with any CSR. i’d politely request to speak to the head of customer service (or operations as i think lectric hired an outside OPs guy to deal with remodeling their CS and supply chain logistics approach as part of their expansion)

if they balk at that i’d self depricatingly explain that i’ve been in a back and forth on a certain issue “affecting safe operation” and again ask if i can be escalated or i can leave my number for that person to call me back. whatever is most convenient for that CSR and make it as easy as possible, (the CSR doesn’t like escalations, they are scary and reflect poorly on them snd they may need a moment to think about what to do) and difficult to reject.

then once I have a person (in charge) who is NOT using a script or software and have a real human conversation about how “we” solve the problem.

my goal would be to get resolution, not humiliation or some empirical victory. what is the shortest and most easy path to resolving this. suggest a few ideas. see what they latch onto. and go from there.

forgive me i’m not trying to tell you how to talk or act or run your life. take this situation forward however you please. just sharing how i would do it if i was in your place.

i’d be reasonable. i’d be compromise motivated. i wouldn’t be vengeful. because i want the outcome i want snd creating an adversarial situation works against that.

it’s all social engineering. it’s modern day digital world remote support rules. don’t be too proud to beg either as a last resort but make sure you are begging to someone who is empowered to take sympathy and compensate you.

any means necessary.
I was thinking while drinking, I assume you have a Lectric xp? Now that you are a bit more familiar with the freewheel wobble issue, can you check to see if yours exhibits it and to what extent?

If anyone else on the forum would be so kind as to observe and report any visible freewheel wobble and the length of time they have had their Lectric product or any hub driven product for that matter, it would be very helpful as a general dataset. It would also give me a broader picture of what my options for resolving this might be.

Thanks

I was thinking while drinking, I assume you have a Lectric xp? Now that you are a bit more familiar with the freewheel wobble issue, can you check to see if yours exhibits it and to what extent?

If anyone else on the forum would be so kind as to observe and report any visible freewheel wobble and the length of time they have had their Lectric product or any hub driven product for that matter, it would be very helpful as a general dataset. It would also give me a broader picture of what my options for resolving this might be.

Thanks
i’ll see if i can get video in the next few days.

After watching the videos many times. I agree with the other observers on here. I don't see what you are claiming. Yeah, the front rotor is bent. These tires are not balanced. Anything spinning that is not balanced is going to show a slight "wobble" when there is nothing holding it totally secure. I can't believe you can feel a "wobble" at the low speeds (20 mph) this bike is meant to be safely ridden. My rear tire on mine is not balanced but when I ride it I can't feel it (wobble) while I ride. I've had a tire on my car that wasn't balanced properly but I didn't feel the wobble until I was going over 50 mph. I think you are expecting too much from a cheap E-bike made in China.

After watching the videos many times. I agree with the other observers on here. I don't see what you are claiming. Yeah, the front rotor is bent. These tires are not balanced. Anything spinning that is not balanced is going to show a slight "wobble" when there is nothing holding it totally secure. I can't believe you can feel a "wobble" at the low speeds (20 mph) this bike is meant to be safely ridden. My rear tire on mine is not balanced but when I ride it I can't feel it (wobble) while I ride. I've had a tire on my car that wasn't balanced properly but I didn't feel the wobble until I was going over 50 mph. I think you are expecting too much from a cheap E-bike made in China.
After watching the videos many times. I agree with the other observers on here. I don't see what you are claiming
The Lectric tech noted and acknowledged both the videos of the vibration and the wobble. I'm guessing I should get out my dial gauge and set it to the freewheel to show the eccentricity in degrees, I will work on that.

I can't believe you can feel a "wobble" at the low speeds (20 mph) this bike is meant to be safely ridden.
I can and do believe what I feel, hence the reason I said it and provided visual evidence to back it up... Did you watch the front and rear of the bike vibrating in the other two videos, that is a visual example of what I feel when riding the bike?

I think you are expecting too much from a cheap E-bike made in China.
I have grown tired of this sentiment, I expect what was advertised, no more no less.
There are many expensive items from China that also exhibit defect. Being a mechanic, I have had to return parts and repurchase them multiple times from multiple manufacturers to address part defects, if I see a part is not to spec, I don’t install it. I could just be a hack, put defective parts together, send them out and state your mantra” You can’t expect anything cheap from China to work as advertised”, I don’t because that would be lying and I choose not to lie because I have integrity. In most scenarios the last in line to the end user is the bearer of the burden of quality, they have term for it “Quality Control”, if and when things slip past “Quality Control” then they have what they call “Customer Service” to address it. At this point I have seen a lack of both in the case of Lectric.

One of the reasons I continue these conversations besides hoping for a resolution is people may actually read this and consider it before making a purchase. If I had access to the information I have now 4 months ago I would not have done business with Lectric.

After watching the videos many times. I agree with the other observers on here. I don't see what you are claiming
The Lectric tech noted and acknowledged both the videos of the vibration and the wobble. I'm guessing I should get out my dial gauge and set it to the freewheel to show the eccentricity in degrees, I will work on that.

I can't believe you can feel a "wobble" at the low speeds (20 mph) this bike is meant to be safely ridden.
I can and do believe what I feel, hence the reason I said it and provided visual evidence to back it up... Did you watch the front and rear of the bike vibrating in the other two videos, that is a visual example of what I feel when riding the bike?

I think you are expecting too much from a cheap E-bike made in China.
I have grown tired of this sentiment, I expect what was advertised, no more no less.
There are many expensive items from China that also exhibit defect. Being a mechanic, I have had to return parts and repurchase them multiple times from multiple manufacturers to address part defects, if I see a part is not to spec, I don’t install it. I could just be a hack, put defective parts together, send them out and state your mantra” You can’t expect anything cheap from China to work as advertised”, I don’t because that would be lying and I choose not to lie because I have integrity. In most scenarios the last in line to the end user is the bearer of the burden of quality, they have term for it “Quality Control”, if and when things slip past “Quality Control” then they have what they call “Customer Service” to address it. At this point I have seen a lack of both in the case of Lectric.

One of the reasons I continue these conversations besides hoping for a resolution is people may actually read this and consider it before making a purchase. If I had access to the information I have now 4 months ago I would not have done business with Lectric.
Look up "make a mountain out of a mole hill"

Back